The Maestro’s Humanity

Use this forum to discuss the May 2022 Book of the month, "The Maestro Monologue: Discover your Genius, Defeat your intruder, Design your destiny" by Rob White.
The Nabongos Duchess
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-the-nabongos-duchess.html
Latest Review: Love Yourself & Lose Weight: The Success Story of Self Love by Katie Lips

Re: The Maestro’s Humanity

Post by The Nabongos Duchess »

This is so challenging but I think before unleashing the maestro in us we must be keen to a gree that before anything else we are all human.
Hager Salem
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 327
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hager-salem.html
Latest Review: One Foot Out of the Box by Vanessa Kristovich

Post by Hager Salem »

I think if success changed who you are in a negative way, it can't be success anymore. letting go of important values to achieve something will affect the person and have some damage.
Thompson Grace
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thompson-grace.html
Latest Review: Give insomnia the finger by Dr Feel Good

Post by Thompson Grace »

The right word is authentic success. And this is the kind of success that effect tremendous change in the society.
Park Cherri
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-park-cherri.html
Latest Review: The Eavesdropper by Peter Wise

Post by Park Cherri »

I love being practical. Success will change you. But it’s now left to you to call yourself to order. That’s where most of it makes the difference.
Emeka Emordi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emeka-emordi.html
Latest Review: God is Willing by Charlene Murray

Post by Emeka Emordi »

You disciplined yourself to be a maestro. TO continue being a maestro, you need to be consistently disciplined. So, if you achieve the success you have been trying to achieve, to maintain it, you need to charge yourself to even a stricter discipline. So I believe activating the maestro in us should make us even be in tune with our humanity the more.
Rose Tamuno
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rose-tamuno.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Rose Tamuno »

Rebecca Flores wrote: 03 May 2022, 12:38 I feel like you have to continue to be the Maestro, and not allow the success to change your core. So many people reach success and are like "I'm done." Then they forget to do all the things that brought them success in the first place. Finding success in one thing is not the end of the road. You must continue the journey as the Maestro in your life.
You spoke some Truth here the ultimate goal should never be to find success but to keep it. That is one thing I tried to teach myself every single day.
Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prince-oyedeji-oyeleke-jayeola.html
Latest Review: The Targeted Fictional Trilogy by DJ Chris

Post by Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola »

The ideal Maestro does not allow success, title, or achievements affects his sense of judgment with humanity but uses his winnings for the betterment of humanity.
Flourish Sunday
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-flourish-sunday.html
Latest Review: 9 Rules to Dominate Your Money and Learn What 67% of Adults Don’t Know by Finley Lewis

Post by Flourish Sunday »

from my perspective. You can't, in my opinion, let your success alter who you are. Success and remaining loyal to oneself can be used to better oneself, the world, and those around one.
Fanny Lebura Ueh
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 77
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fanny-lebura-ueh.html
Latest Review: Clueless & Headstrong by Eyvonne Black

Post by Fanny Lebura Ueh »

Successful people do undergo change. However, in order for them to succeed, they shouldn't have to abandon their principles and ideals. To me, adopting a maestro mindset is being a lifelong learner who is constantly changing. T
Blessing Otuokere
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-otuokere.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Blessing Otuokere »

The concepts in this book, in my opinion, improve one's quality of life. Being a maestro will benefit humanity because when people live better lives, society as a whole will also improve.
Chris Rich Nwaka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris-rich-nwaka.html
Latest Review: Across the Divide by Elizabeth Bernays

Post by Chris Rich Nwaka »

I think you need to stay the Maestro and not let success alter who you are at your core. When they achieve success, a lot of people declare, "I'm done." Then they stop doing everything that first helped them succeed. It's not the end of the road to achieve achievement in one area. The adventure as the Maestro in your life must continue.

Return to “Discuss "The Maestro Monologue" by Rob White”