What makes The Maestro Monologue by Rob White different from other self-help books?

Use this forum to discuss the May 2022 Book of the month, "The Maestro Monologue: Discover your Genius, Defeat your intruder, Design your destiny" by Rob White.
Ad_mInistrAtoR
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ad-ministrator.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend

Re: What makes The Maestro Monologue by Rob White different from other self-help books?

Post by Ad_mInistrAtoR »

What distinguishes The Maestro Monologue from other self-help books is that it is enlightening, both spiritually and intellectually, and doesn't necessarily force ideas on the reader but rather it is written in an interactive way.
MAHAN BABOORIAN
Favorite Book: The Midnight Library
Currently Reading: The Handmaid's Tale
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mahan-baboorian.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by MAHAN BABOORIAN »

currently, I was feeling a bit disconnected due to all difficulties of a full-time job and the distractions of the modern world such as the internet, social media, and Netflix... all of them can be good or bad in their own ways. but this book has its way to make you think and ask fundamental questions from yourself to be reconnected again.
Neda Ebrahimi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-neda-ebrahimi.html
Latest Review: Lilly Of The Mountains by D. L. Yoder

Post by Neda Ebrahimi »

Rob White wrote: 17 May 2022, 10:36 An unconscious goal I'd set while writing my book, estanlypido, was to "incorporate subtle reflective, and salient notions." Wow, you caught me on that one, Nice! Until you mentioned it, I was not quite conscious of it.

Being conscious of what the unconscious is doing - that's where our power lies, for sure. Thank you for reminding me, estanlypido. :) Rob
"Being conscious of what the unconscious is doing..." those words sold the book to me, sir.
If more self-help books took this approach, the genre would be more popular. Most books in this genre focus on conscious habits or conscious thoughts, assuming that one can learn to catch themselves in the act, then change the behavior. That's not so simple. Sometimes you need to go deeper; really recognize the WHY behind thoughts and actions.
Nedim
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nedim.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Nedim »

Unlike other self-help books, Rob White's Maestro Monologue contains deep questions you have to answer about your life. These questions set the standard and will propel you to a greater level.
Drmol
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-drmol.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Post by Drmol »

It is the writers' questions that are asked, and it entails a religious journey to reach your aims.
Ana C Barrantes
Favorite Book: Pride and Prejudice
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ana-c-barrantes.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign

Post by Ana C Barrantes »

The interactivity in this book along with its self-awareness makes it stand out. The book doesn't sugar coat the problems that we face every day, and by adding question at the of every chapter, it doesn't let us forget those problems either.
Rob White
In It Together VIP
Bookshelf Size: 0
Signature Addition: View official OnlineBookClub.org review of The Maestro Monologue

Post by Rob White »

What really makes my book different, is "you." Yes... YOU! You're marvelously different from everyone else. Oh sure, you're a lot "the same," but oh, you are so marvelously, uniquely different. And with that, each of you have read my book from your own unique perspective. Hence, if a thousand, if ten thousand of you read my book... there are ten thousand different opinions about my book.. Thank you for that. What a gift! :) Rob
Joseph Kasapo
Favorite Book: The Maestro Monologue
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joseph-kasapo.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Joseph Kasapo »

The book is so unique in its approach to sharing ideas. "There is a voice speaking from deep within, offering you precious counseling. It is urging you to no longer keep who you are a secret from yourself. To be royal to that voice is to be true to your original nature". I like this statement
ATaiwo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ataiwo.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by ATaiwo »

What made this different for me is the fact that it made me realize that the world was not against me. I was against me. At least the intruder I side of me was. It also pushed and pushed me until I started taking action. I don't think a self-help book of this kind gas ever had that effect on me.
Stephen Ogunwale
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adeyemi-stephen.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Stephen Ogunwale »

Maestro monologue, though a self help book has something very different offer when compared to like books. The book helps individual achieve some level of mastery over themselves in that it makes one effectively go down the path of deep thinking thereby leading one to experience a mindshift and in the process changing a person altogether for good.
KafeliKe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kafelike.html
Latest Review: The Party Line by Dennis D. Gagnon

Post by KafeliKe »

I consider The Maestro Monologue to be the best self-help book I've ever read. The content is extensive and the writing style is outstanding. It's also a fantastic self-help book with well-researched content that has the potential to change people's lives. These are some of the reasons why I think it's a great novel and the best self-help book I've ever read.
Adisapelumi5
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adisapelumi5.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Adisapelumi5 »

What makes The Maestro Monologue different from other self-help books is it helps push you to have a conversation with yourself. It encourages one to confront "the enemy" and deal with the problems straight on.
Favour Ojonugwa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-favour-ojonugwa.html
Latest Review: The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon

Post by Favour Ojonugwa »

It is a self help book, it give you an understanding of your self before acting.
Rob White
In It Together VIP
Bookshelf Size: 0
Signature Addition: View official OnlineBookClub.org review of The Maestro Monologue

Post by Rob White »

You have shared with each other and with me, what makes my book different from other self-help books. Might I share with you what makes you folks (members of onlinebookclub), different from a lot of other folks out there in the world. You folks really take what you have to say seriously. In other words you speak from your heart and you speak with integrity. What greater way could there be for all of us to model. I feel real good about being involved in the past month conversation (around my book). Blessings & thank you, Rob author: The maestro Monologue
Essy Nma
Currently Reading: The Magician's Secret
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-essy-nma.html
Latest Review: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi

Post by Essy Nma »

What makes this book different from others is how engaging and educational it was. The storytelling technique is also a plus.

Return to “Discuss "The Maestro Monologue" by Rob White”