The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
juliamenez
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-juliamenez.html
Latest Review: Mistress Suffragette by Diana Forbes

The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss

Post by juliamenez »

The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss has the potential to be life-changing. He gives an outline using the acronym D.E.A.L., which is definition, elimination, automation, and liberation, in order to get to the life you want to live. The book is full of real-life examples and suggestions for different tools to use in order to help you focus on what is most important in your life, and avoid or minimize the tasks that are uninteresting or unimportant.
joycechitwa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joycechitwa.html
Latest Review: Chrome Mountain by Ben Schneider

Post by joycechitwa »

Your review is unnaturally brief! It does give the gist of the book though, through the expression of the acronym DEAL. I would have wanted to read a longer review to get a more indepth feel of the nature and style of the book.
Madaboutbooks23
Currently Reading: The Four Hour Workweek
Bookshelf Size: 22

Post by Madaboutbooks23 »

i am currently reading the book but I think many practices or rather shortcuts are questionable.
Nkoo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 124
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nkoo.html
Latest Review: 50 Fabulous Women by Janiece McCarthy

Post by Nkoo »

This is one book I have been yearning to read. I have heard a lot about it and so have added it to my shelf for future reading. I wonder why your review is this brief?

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”