Official Review: Master the Law of Attraction

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sarah_Khan
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 3700">Gone With the Wind</a>
Currently Reading: Circe
Bookshelf Size: 336
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-khan.html
Latest Review: The Formidable King by Alyssa J. Montgomery

Official Review: Master the Law of Attraction

Post by Sarah_Khan »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Master the Law of Attraction" by Steven Marie.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Master the Law of Attraction by Steven Marie is a non-fiction book that aims to help those who believe in the law of attraction. Put simply, this is the belief that all the energy we put out into the world eventually makes its way back to us. In this book, Steven Marie provides 7 steps that can be done in 17 days to master your thoughts and energy and make your life better.

The goal of this book is to make sure that the energy that you give out is all positive energy. Therefore, the energy that you receive will also be positive and this will help make sure you have an overall positive life.

I have to admit, when I first picked up this book I did not know a lot about the law of attraction. I had heard of it just a few times and I only knew the vaguest details of what it really meant. Not only does this book guide you on how to ameliorate your life, it also provides information on what the law of attraction really is. I never felt the need to search up any extra information while reading because I felt like the author explained everything you needed to know.

One of my biggest complaints when reading non-fiction books is that most of them use way too complicated language and provide unnecessary, unrelated information, which makes it tedious to read. Fortunately, I had none of those complaints while reading this non-fiction book. Master the Law of Attraction is written with simple enough words and is organized in a way that everything comes out clean and easy to understand.

Most of the tips provided in this book are helpful to everyone, even people who have never heard of the law of attraction. The tips are also very easy to do and do not require any special knowledge or equipment. There was only one exercise called sun gazing that I had my reservations about. Sun gazing is the action of looking into the sun to charge your body. Although we know that the sun does provide essential nutrients to our bodies, I would urge you to maybe not take this exercise so literal because looking directly into the sun without adequate protection can cause severe damage to your eyes and can even lead to blindness. All the other information provided was safe and healthy. This book also discusses the benefits of breathing exercises, inner reflection and the benefits of different types of crystals and the energy they give off. Throughout the book, the author also included famous quotes that relate to his teachings, which I found interesting.

Overall, I appreciated the message of this book, that the energy we give out is the energy we get. This is my first time delving into the meaning of the law of attraction and I think many of us already believe in this, but maybe in our own different ways. There were a handful of mistakes throughout the book, but they did not affect my enjoyment of reading, therefore I have not let it affect my score and I still give this book 4 out of 4 stars.

I would recommend Master the Law of Attraction By Steven Marie to anyone interested in learning more about the concept of spiritual energy or anyone that believes in karma and the famous old saying “You get what you give.”

Master the Law of Attraction
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Sarah_Khan's review? Post a comment saying so!
kandscreeley
Special Discussion Leader
Currently Reading: The Door Within
Bookshelf Size: 487
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kandscreeley.html
Latest Review: The Elf Revelation by Jordan David

Post by kandscreeley »

I'm just not sure this is true. What about those innocent children (or adults) who get cancer? Still, I'm glad you found good things to enjoy here.
A book is a dream you hold in your hands.
—Neil Gaiman
K_nombulelo 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by K_nombulelo 1 »

It is good to be a positive person in life but that does not guarantee that only good things will happen in life. It's not always rosy, these type of books need to specify that.
The spiritual world does not dwell in binaries hence good and bad things happen simaltaniously at all times.
vinodsai
Currently Reading: From Drift to SHIFT
Bookshelf Size: 299

Post by vinodsai »

I am glad you enjoyed the book, Nice Review. But, I don't agree with some points. This book is not for me.
Sahani Nimandra
Favorite Book: Harry Potter and The Sorceress Stone
Currently Reading: Man of the World
Bookshelf Size: 698
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sahani-nimandra.html
Latest Review: I once had a Farm in Ireland by Siggy Buckley
Reading Device: Huawei

Post by Sahani Nimandra »

Law of attraction may reflect on a person's positive mind set but it necessary does not stop there. There is more in this world to what law of attraction is all about. Sounds like an interesting read! Challenging!
The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid! - Jane Austen :techie-studyingbrown:
Cristina Chifane
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: The Magic Mountain
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 898
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cristina-chifane.html
Latest Review: The Fold by Dennis Lee
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Cristina Chifane »

Not my cup of tea, but thank you for your review. I'm afraid I don't have the time and patience to read such books.
"The madness of writing is the antidote to true madness." (Hanif Kureishi)
Latest Review: The Fold by Dennis Lee
Sophie12
Favorite Book: fault in our stars
Currently Reading: Master the Law of Attraction
Bookshelf Size: 14

Post by Sophie12 »

I'm very into books like these, and trying to better myself. Although, Ive been skeptical of the whole concept. So I decided to read it, try it, and see what happens. I do think that alot of this helps with alot of things. But it's a process, that I don't have the patience for. Overall, it was a good book and I think people could benefit.
Desire titus
Currently Reading: A Mother's Secret (Hearts of Lancaster Grand Hotel #2)
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Desire titus »

The book work out in most aspects of life, much more when you apply the practical aspect of it. In most cases when you apply this law to what ever you need it works out perfect.
Clinical1
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Effective Leaders and Leadership
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-clinical1.html
Latest Review: Breaking Sandcastles by Kirk Burris
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Clinical1 »

I have read "The Secret" and other articles and books on the Law of Attraction. In many ways, I agree with the reviewer that these books often become so verbose they are difficult to read. There have been times when context clues have not worked, and I have needed a dictionary to read a book.
I am a dedicated reader and college graduate. I should not need a dictionary to understand that level of book.
Knowing the reviewer did not have problems with vocabulary makes me inclined to read this book.
Libs_Books
Favorite Book: The year of the flood
Currently Reading: Mason Dixon
Bookshelf Size: 273
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-libs-books.html
Latest Review: Dont Panic Its Organic by Dr. Andy Lopez

Post by Libs_Books »

Interesting review. I agree with some of the others who've pointed out that terrible things happen to good people, and I also have reservations about positivity, but your review made me feel as though I might want to give this book a chance . At least, I would (or might) if I found it in a library - I'm not sure that I would spend good money on it.
Samy Lax
Currently Reading: 100 Ways to Motivate Yourself
Bookshelf Size: 156
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samy-lax.html
Latest Review: Chats with God in Underwear by Eduardo Chapunoff

Post by Samy Lax »

I love Law of Attraction books in general. This book will definitely go into my TBR list. Thank you for this wonderful review. :)
“...in principle and reality, libraries are life-enhancing palaces of wonder.”
― Gail Honeyman, Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine
Greta Morgan
Currently Reading: Final Notice
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-greta-morgan.html
Latest Review: Yesterday by Samyann

Post by Greta Morgan »

I know a little bit about the Law of Attraction but have never taken the time to delve into it at any depth. I approach these kinds of book with a certain amount of skepticism but try to keep an open mind. Thanks to your review, I am going to check this book out and hopefully receive some enlightenment. Nice review, very informative.
Latest Review: Yesterday by Samyann
prettysmart
Currently Reading: Big Doc Bitteroot
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prettysmart.html
Latest Review: Serendipity Mystery by R.F. Kristi

Post by prettysmart »

Yup I've read a few stuff on the law of attraction...I can attest to whatever you put out, you get...which is a similar concept that was stated in this book and your review
Sanju Lali
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Goodbye, Rudy Kazoody
Bookshelf Size: 445
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sanju-lali.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Sanju Lali »

Thanks for good review to inform us what this book is all about. nice to to see that author sheds some more light on law of attraction which i heard before
life is only knowing the unknown, we can do this by reading books easily- Online book club is a great place for this. This is what I believe.
Cecilia_L
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 436
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cecilia-l.html
Latest Review: No Rushing when Brushing by Humairah Shah

Post by Cecilia_L »

I appreciate your interesting and thorough review but this is probably not a book f or me. Bad things still happen to good people and good things may happen for those who seem undeserving.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”