Review of Beloved son, I am going to be your father

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Emmanuel Okotie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 108
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emmanuel-okotie.html
Latest Review: VROOM! Barry, Kari and the Power Boost! by William G Wilberforce III

Review of Beloved son, I am going to be your father

Post by Emmanuel Okotie »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Beloved son, I am going to be your father" by Reynaldo Pareja.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Beloved son, I am going to be your father by Reynaldo Pareja is an amazing book that is filled with interesting, heartfelt, and educational letters from a soon-to-be father to his unborn child. He tried as much as possible to keep up to date, narrating his every experience and happening in the form of letters to his unborn child all through his wife’s pregnancy. The first letter was on the 8th of January, when his unborn child was just 3 months old in the womb of his wife. The author commonly depicts the mother of the child as Mom in this book. The letters also exposed the daily activities and special memories of the father, mother, and other people in this book. What did this letter communicate to the unborn child? Read this book to find out. The author also exposed some vital tips and lessons for every man out there. Do you want to learn these lessons? Get a copy of this book.

I enjoyed reading this book for many reasons. One of the major reasons I enjoyed this book was because of the practical lessons and inspiration I got from it. Some of the lessons were educational, and some were practical. I could easily relate to it. Another feature I like about this book is the way it is partitioned into clear headings and dates. One could read each page and make sense of it because of the clear structuring of the paragraphs and texts. I also admire the author’s style of writing. He avoided the use of ambiguous words. Every scientific term was thoroughly explained. I was never confused at any point in this book. It was a great read for me. The major themes in this book include love, fatherhood, friendship, and loyalty.

However, I will like to state that there is one thing I did not like about this book. The book was filled with numerous typographical and grammatical errors. I could barely finish a chapter without spotting an error. I got distracted at certain times. These errors made reading laborious. Apart from this complaint, there is nothing else I dislike about this book.

I rate this book 4 out of 5 stars. This is because of the numerous errors I encountered while reading the book. I recommend that this book be thoroughly edited to help readers enjoy reading it without distractions.

I recommend this book to young men who would like to get married soon. This book is also suitable for fathers. Fathers will certainly gain a lot from it. I do not recommend this book to children because of the mild sexual content in it.

Beloved son, I am going to be your father
View: on Bookshelves
Aswin3848
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aswin3848.html
Latest Review: Fireproof Happiness by Dr. Randy Ross

Post by Aswin3848 »

Absolutely loved your review. The explanation of the premise was outstanding. This is definitely a book to read.
Paul Link
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-paul-link.html
Latest Review: ChatGPT for Entrepreneurs by Steven A. Ridder

Post by Paul Link »

Thank you for your balanced review. I appreciate your positive comments about the educational and inspirational lessons in the book and the clear structuring of the paragraphs and texts. I agree with your recommendation that young men and fathers will find this book valuable. However, I also understand your criticism regarding the numerous errors in the book, which could be distracting for readers. I will certainly take note of this issue in my future editing. Despite this, I am glad that you enjoyed reading the book and were able to relate to the content. Thank you for recommending this book to others and highlighting its major themes of love, fatherhood, friendship, and loyalty.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”