Review of Spiritual principles of life

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ejimma Chika Promise
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ejimma-chika-promise.html
Latest Review: Happiness to the 10th Power by T. Calvin Ward

Review of Spiritual principles of life

Post by Ejimma Chika Promise »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Spiritual principles of life" by Jewel Harper.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

This life has a lot of mysteries that make it difficult for us to understand how to live it. Spiritual principles of life by Jewel Harper is a life-changing book that contains principles that would help an individual lead a successful life. In this book, certain spiritual principles from the Scriptures were thoroughly explained, including acceptance, faith, etc. What is acceptance? How do acceptance and other spiritual principles relate to you as a person? What is the difference between hope and true hope? You will have to read this book to unravel these mysteries.

I like the fact that the author explained the principles using biblical examples. The scriptural passages from which the examples were taken were included in the book. This ensures the validity of the information contained in the book. I won't fail to add that these principles were thoroughly explained individually for easy understanding. The author explained them one after the other and did not meddle with everything, which helped in the flow of the reading. She also included the English meaning of some of the biblical names, making the book knowledge-packed.

Never before had I known the true meaning of service or what it means to be a servant until I came across this book. I have never seen any reason to search for a need. The perception that needs must always come to us before we desire to serve is wrong. One important lesson I learned is never to expect any form of gratitude if I wish to serve with all my heart.

At first, when the author introduced those principles, they seemed like words that I was used to. The concepts were not new to me, but I was all wrong. Her explanations kept me interested until the end. Though I read the Bible, I learned from the biblical accounts contained in the book.

I found some errors in this book, and I will suggest that it go through another round of editing to increase its quality. Also, I noticed that some sentences were repeated. As a result, it deserves a rating of four out of five stars because of its enlightening content. I could not give it a perfect score because of the negative aspects mentioned above. I will recommend this book to anyone passionate about learning principles, especially spiritual principles, that will help such an individual live a fulfilled life because they are made available in this book.

Spiritual principles of life
View: on Bookshelves
Okocha Victor
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okocha-victor.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Post by Okocha Victor »

One thing about writing books based on bible facts is that any mistakes made can be detrimental to the soul of people. Whatever you add to your book has to be exceptionally correct so people don't get misled because of your teachings. We ought to be very careful of the facts we spread.
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

Whatever calling we hold, it falls on service. Everything we do is a form of service. Life evolves on service. This book, I think, will prove more to that. Thanks for your simple yet impactful review, Krystabel!
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe
ikechukwuamarachi+55
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 323
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ikechukwuamarachi-55.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by ikechukwuamarachi+55 »

Things are actually done based on principles, even this life we live in is no exception. This is really an interesting review.
Peter Emma
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-peter-emma.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Peter Emma »

This book Spiritual Principles of Life is a book I think has a lot of contents in it that can be of benefit to everyone. The world is complex in its own way and needs spiritual understanding to be able to survive in it.
Ikechukwu Blessing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ikechukwu-blessing.html
Latest Review: ChatGPT for Entrepreneurs by Steven A. Ridder

Post by Ikechukwu Blessing »

I would love to know the difference between hope and true hope, as I began to wonder if there could be any difference between the both.
Jeremiah Ekene
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Jeremiah Ekene »

Hm! Hope, faith, acceptance & service; Great elements of Christianity. I look forward to knowing what they imply
Favour Hann
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-favour-hann.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Favour Hann »

Spiritual principles form the basis of living a successful life. I would love to read this book to gain knowledge about them.
Kenneth Onyenwe
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 131
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kenneth-onyenwe.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign

Post by Kenneth Onyenwe »

I love reading Christian books because I am a Christian and I believe in the word of God and as such, I will consider reading "Spiritual principles of life" by Jewel Harper.
Nicholas Bush
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 177
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicholas-bush.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Nicholas Bush »

I love reading Christian books because I am a Christian and I believe in the word of God and as such, I will consider reading "Spiritual principles of life" by Jewel Harper.
Uchechi uk
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-uchechi-uk.html
Latest Review: Swimming in a Sea of Stars by Julie Wright

Post by Uchechi uk »

I love the concept surround this book. Spiritual principles of life is a guide to those who are believe in God and his works.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”