Review of Living Through the Mist of The Soulslonging

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Temi Book
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-temi-book.html
Latest Review: Black Wing Sky by Kaylin McFarren

Review of Living Through the Mist of The Soulslonging

Post by Temi Book »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Living Through the Mist of The Soulslonging" by B Leslie.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Among us, there are individuals endowed with extraordinary abilities to perceive and interpret energy, effortlessly sense spirits, and administer healing to people both near and far. Brad Leslie, the author of the captivating memoir Living Through the Mist of The Soulslonging, happens to be one of these extraordinary individuals. This remarkable book chronicles his personal odyssey, commencing from his early years, when he first began perceiving phenomena beyond the grasp of others, to the point where he attained profound clarity and expanded his journey into mediumship. Notably, Mr. Brad possesses a unique genetic makeup, as his genes deviate from the customary XY pattern found in males, manifesting as XXY.

This uncommon genetic disposition thrust Mr. Brad into a solitary existence, plagued by diminished self-confidence and an inability to vocalize his thoughts, even as he commenced experiencing supernatural occurrences at the tender age of 18. These inexplicable events bewildered him, leaving him with an acute awareness of his divergence from the norm. Within his narrative, Mr. Brad conveys a resolute sense of curiosity and an insatiable yearning to unearth deeper truths and awaken his innate gifts. In pursuit of these insights, he encountered a myriad of kindred souls who shared his unique characteristics, traversed various countries seeking enlightenment regarding his abilities, and engaged in numerous spiritual encounters with departed spirits, such as Santa Maria, his guide, and Jacob, who imparted wisdom on the twelve pillars of the soul.

To be perfectly honest, when I initially delved into this novel, comprehending much of the author's discourse proved challenging. Fortunately, he interweaves his supernatural experiences with personal anecdotes, offering a relatable glimpse into his life beyond the metaphysical realm. Among the familiar aspects I encountered early on was the mention of Santa Maria, a name I had previously encountered in a movie, attributed to an entity known for providing guidance. The authenticity of that film's portrayal became apparent as I discerned the pivotal role Santa Maria played in the author's life, directing him towards destinations instrumental in the expansion of his awakening. Concurrently, Mr. Brad grappled with matrimonial and financial tribulations, circumstances that could have easily shattered one's resolve. Admirably, the author remained steadfast, displaying qualities I found commendable: unwavering determination, persistence, and obedience.

Engaging with Mr. Brad's story profoundly influenced my perception of life's inherent ability to unravel itself in unexpected ways. Despite teetering on the precipice of financial ruin, his awakening facilitated a windfall he could not have fathomed. Witnessing his business flourish elicited genuine happiness within me, stemming from my own firsthand experience with financial anxiety. I deeply appreciate his unwavering commitment to self-discovery and relentless pursuit of understanding one's true nature. The ceaseless queries that haunt our minds render true fulfillment elusive, a predicament that impelled him to embark on extensive voyages to locales such as Italy, Germany, Athens, and various European destinations, in addition to diligently attending numerous classes. Witnessing the transformation in his circumstances was truly gratifying.

Furthermore, I derived great value from the author's assimilation of a mantra acquired from Tony Robbins, an advocate of positive affirmations. Mr. Brad embraced the profound impact of vocalizing positive words, acknowledging their transformative influence on our lives. Despite encountering a few minor errors within the text, they did not impede the seamless flow of my reading experience. For all the reasons outlined above, I wholeheartedly bestow a rating of 5 out of 5 stars upon this remarkable memoir. There's nothing I dislike about it. I enthusiastically recommend it to individuals with an inclination towards mediumship and spiritual healing, as there is a wealth of knowledge to be gleaned from the author's extraordinary journey.

Living Through the Mist of The Soulslonging
View: on Bookshelves
Park Cherri
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-park-cherri.html
Latest Review: The Eavesdropper by Peter Wise

Post by Park Cherri »

This is quite an informative review. I guess we all have the abilities to see supernatural things, but it depends on how connected we are. Nice review!
Jimmy Cyprian
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jimmy-cyprian.html
Latest Review: VROOM! Barry, Kari and the Power Boost! by William G Wilberforce III

Post by Jimmy Cyprian »

I never thought somebody like Mr. Brad truly exists in our today world. It sounds really fictional that people possess such abilities in real life. I'd love to experience such first hand. Thanks for your review.
Boluwatife Ade Aderogbin
Favorite Book: The Inner CEO
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-boluwatife-ade-aderogbin.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger
2024 Reading Goal: 24
2024 Goal Completion: 4%

Post by Boluwatife Ade Aderogbin »

I have read and watched movies about people with extraordinary attributes. I commend Mr. Brad's effort to know more about himself. This is an attribute every human should imbibe, it will go a long way to save the stress of getting lost in life. Wonderful review.
Ogidor Chinasa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 147
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ogidor-chinasa.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Ogidor Chinasa »

This is an interesting book. I admire the author's unwavering commitment to self-discovery and his ability to share profound insights into mediumship and spiritual healing in a relatable and engaging manner. Great review
Jane Honda
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jane-honda.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Post by Jane Honda »

This is really interesting what will be the effect of possessing the XXY gene? This book seems to be a very interesting read and I must commend you for your presentation of the review.
Fergie Jessica Edeni
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fergie-jessica-edeni.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Fergie Jessica Edeni »

This review provides valuable insight. It suggests that each individual possesses the potential to perceive supernatural phenomena, but the extent of this ability depends on their level of connection. Amazing review.
Nancy004
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 123
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nancy004.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books - Billy Jack (The Great Escape) by Steve William Laible

Post by Nancy004 »

Experiencing a spiritual awakening and encountering departed souls may seem like an extraordinary and fictional occurrence. However, it also brings to mind the personal memory of my father's passing, where I had a dream in which he bid his final farewells to me. This book appears to combine elements of a life journey dedicated to attaining a state of mind that allows belief in connection with a higher power and the realization of one's true capabilities. Your detailed review beautifully conveys this essence. Thank you for the review
AMIRHOSEIN MOHAMMADISABET
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by AMIRHOSEIN MOHAMMADISABET »

The review accurately summarizes the main points of the previous text, highlighting the book's subject matter, the author's journey, and the reviewer's recommendation. It is a concise and effective summary of the longer review.
Pik kuan Low

Post by Pik kuan Low »

Love your review. I paid attention to how you have higlighted the contents about the special genetic makeup and the spiritual journey throughout the book. Two of my favourite keywords in one book! Nothing can stop me from taking up this book and have a read myself. Thank you!
Sagar Bhandari 1

Post by Sagar Bhandari 1 »

One of the book's greatest strengths is its ability to evoke emotions and create a sense of introspection in the readers. The author's vivid descriptions and poetic language paint a vivid picture of the protagonist's inner world, allowing readers to empathize with her struggles and yearnings. The prose flows effortlessly, immersing readers in the ethereal atmosphere of the narrative.
Sarah Kate Smith
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-kate-smith.html
Latest Review: Ultimate Prepared Bug-In Guide by S.Lee

Post by Sarah Kate Smith »

I wonder how it's done, whether it's magic or just supernatural and unique abilities, but I know certain people in the world today have the power to calm or heal others.
muhammadfaisalazeemkhosa111
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6

Post by muhammadfaisalazeemkhosa111 »

Introspective and thought-provoking, "Living Through the Mist of The Soulslonging" takes readers on a journey of self-discovery. This book, written by an unidentified author, is a profoundly reflective work that examines issues of identity, longing, and the pursuit of meaning in a complicated and chaotic world.
Tanishqa Jain

Post by Tanishqa Jain »

The strength of this novel lies in its ability to blend intricate world-building with poetic prose. The author's vivid descriptions of the mist-infused landscapes and the ethereal creatures that inhabit them evoke a sense of enchantment, creating a rich and immersive reading experience. From misty forests teeming with luminescent flora to shimmering lakes that mirror the souls of those who gaze into them, every setting is crafted with meticulous detail.
Sahil Mehta

Post by Sahil Mehta »

One of the strengths of this book lies in its ability to capture the essence of the spiritual journey. A must read for those seeking a deeper understanding of spiritual growth and for those seeking wisdom and inspiration.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”