Review of Women Are Superior To Men

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Marsha JJ
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: On the Precipice of the Labyrinth
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 137
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marsha-jj.html
Latest Review: Tyler's Promised Gift by M. C. Abushar

Review of Women Are Superior To Men

Post by Marsha JJ »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Women Are Superior To Men" by Dr. Ricky Arenson.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

If you can look past the controversial title, Women Are Superior To Men is a unique and enjoyable guidebook to creating better relationships. Written by Ricky Arenson, MD, this book is a mixture of advice and humor, all based on the premise that women do many things better than men. By acknowledging natural differences between women and men and giving appreciation where it’s due, it’s possible to have fewer arguments and create better relationships.

The book covers topics that include natural strengths that women have, common reasons for fights, how to have a better sex life, how to deal with children, ideas for solving disputes, and why love isn’t enough to hold relationships together. Women Are Superior To Men is packed with helpful information. I enjoyed reading it, and I found that it presented a unique point of view.

I appreciated the author’s conversational writing style and his warmth and humor. He seems to have a genuine interest in helping others to improve their relationships. As you would expect from the title, he also has a wonderful appreciation for women. This book offers a great blend of insights and advice. The author used science to back up his arguments, and I found the scientific explanations to be particularly interesting. For example, have you ever wondered why men can’t seem to find things and always ask their wives to help them? There’s a great explanation in the book based on gender-based differences in the brain.

I didn’t have any significant criticisms of the book. The only small issue I had was the title. Although it certainly gets attention, it’s a bit off-putting. Women might feel guilty choosing a book with this title, and men might hesitate to get a book that portrays them as the inferior sex. However, after reading the book and appreciating its insights and humor, I can see why the author chose this title.

Overall, I found Women Are Superior To Men to be a worthwhile read. Many couples struggle in their relationships, and women often suffer from a lack of understanding and appreciation. This book offers some great ways to help overcome some of the common issues in marriage. Given the book’s helpful content, I rate it 4 out of 4 stars. The book was also exceptionally well edited.

This book is for women who want to feel more appreciated, and it’s also for men who want to get a better understanding of women to improve their relationships. Given the importance of creating a happy love relationship, this is a book worth checking out.

Women Are Superior To Men
View: on Bookshelves
CharlesC+Esq
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 285
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-charlesc-esq.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by CharlesC+Esq »

That title there will not get the intended audience; there's nobody who walks into a relationship feeling inferior because already one would already feel like the cause of faults and have self esteem issues.
It's an eye-catcher title though, but reading through and hearing that men often can't find things does not address the real issue why. It could be because somebody else put the things looked for where men don't usually put it, so they must ask the culprit, otherwise that doesn't go along with why men don't ask for directions because they have confidence in themselves to find their way.
I will put it on my reading list but expect a whipping of a review if anything is biased like mentioned above, I'm in fact the one who always have to remind women that I work with a lot of times small but crucial issues like, 'where is the key, did you lock properly, didn't you leave your purse in the ladies, don't drive too close to the curb' etc and a lot of times it ends up my suggestion in the form of questions is correct, and because I'm the correct one I end up being the one to solve the problems. How's that for superior women. Let me not delve into physiological pros and cons. ;-)
Radhika Nair
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-radhika-nair.html
Latest Review: Hunger of the Pine by Teal Swan

Post by Radhika Nair »

I think the writer did very well with this title. It poses a sly and playful challenge to readers. The first step to building a good relationship, be it romantic or platonic, is appreciation for your partner and identifying or at least sympathising with their interests. Women have given men their all for millennia, can men not even be expected to swallow their pride for once, and over an obvious joke at that?

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”