Review of America's Political Axioms

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Vivian Stones
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Maestro Monologue
Bookshelf Size: 94
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vivian-stones.html
Latest Review: The Silicon Divide by Danielle Nowell

Review of America's Political Axioms

Post by Vivian Stones »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "America's Political Axioms" by Senator Richard J. (Dick LaRossa (Ret).]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

America's Political Axioms by Honorable NJ State Senator Richard J. (Dick) LaRossa (Retired) is a guide to politics and human personality where the author tells us how to go campaigning, leadership, voting, and the art of politics in general. He also gives a view on the steps to follow when dealing with the voters and opponents.

He gives a step-by-step process of going about the whole process of politics, campaigning, and voting. He also gives an instance that differentiates the republican from the democratic and the independent as a party and as a people. He then gives different perspectives of people who have been into politics. He also gives different insights on how to prepare for elections.

America's Political Axioms by Honorable NJ State Senator Richard J. (Dick) LaRossa (Retired) is an educational guide to political aspirations and ideas. The book offers the readers a guide to issues concerning politics. The author also wrote about situations he went through during his campaign for the Senate and the office.

I liked that the book was relatively talking about politics from the voter's point of view and also the author's point of view which was very much needed. I also liked that there was a step-by-step process in going about the whole art of politics and an insight into doing so. I liked that he also motivated the readers and those who will be going into politics about the issues of not being afraid of the media and not falling for their opponent's tricks in general.

I liked that he used examples and even different scenarios to explain any particular point he buttresses. I also liked that he called out every one of the presidents who have been on seat on their mistakes. He also took his time to find out information and ideas and even stories relating to the book when writing the book. I also liked that he used different perspectives of people who have been into politics in the book. The book was so good that I didn't find any negative points. There was no error in the book as it was remarkably well-edited. This ensured that I followed the book without interruptions.

The book was a good read. As a result, I rate it four out of four stars. I did not remove any stars because the book was an excellent read and it did not contain any negative aspects. I was satisfied with it.

I recommend this book to adults and teenagers who want to go into or are thriving in the art of politics.

America's Political Axioms
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Ada Chris
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ada-chris.html
Latest Review: Hunger of the Pine by Teal Swan

Post by Ada Chris »

The book revisits well written and the fact that the author is talking about the steps of politics and how it applies to the society from both the voters point of view and the authors point of view is amazing, I’m definitely going to read this book more and refer it to adults or teenagers who would enjoy novels about politics
Paully_
Currently Reading: 30th Century: Escape (First Edition)
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-paully.html
Latest Review: Red Endures the Test of Time by Thomas Fullmer

Post by Paully_ »

The book provides processes of Politics, Campaigning and Voting. This educational guide would be useful to people who want to go into politics. Great review.
Lawrence+2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 74
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lawrence-2.html
Latest Review: The Ranting of an Uneducated Reactionary by Oscar J. Phillips

Post by Lawrence+2 »

I would lobe to read this book someday as I'm also aspiring to change the world through politics.
Chiwendu Ikechukwu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 71
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chiwendu-ikechukwu.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Chiwendu Ikechukwu »

this review dod justice to this book. i like politics and this book details on it.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”