Review of 10 Leading Tools

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
tevdore latsabidze
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Review of 10 Leading Tools

Post by tevdore latsabidze »

This is interesting to review, I always doubt myself for being a poor woman but I know, I have a purpose in life. Many of us has a problem but think of your family to have a strong dignity.... I want to read this 10 leading tools for self-confidence.
Seybi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21

Post by Seybi »

The title and the reviews are a one plus one of an educative experience. The road to leadership is not an easy one but I believe this book will help make it easy. Thanks for the review!
Lhay Ann Zanyo

Post by Lhay Ann Zanyo »

It was a very very nice book it was really good to review. This book conveying the tools for leadering and giving others inspiration to be confident of being a leader.
Wilkister Inzai Avagalwa
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wilkister-inzai-avagalwa.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Wilkister Inzai Avagalwa »

A great book taking us through 10 tools of leadership. The book seems great, and I would love to read it.
Godfrey Sibanda
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Godfrey Sibanda »

Just finished reviewing book 10 Leading Tools And I highly recommend it to every reader out there.
Samuel Enow

Post by Samuel Enow »

Wow! Leadership is everything. Everyone is born to be a leader . Leadership goes everywhere from leading our own family first. I have learned something good from this book about leadership.this is a life lesson and a lesson for me, thanks to the author
Phathu nthangeni

Post by Phathu nthangeni »

The 10 leading tools is a very inspirational book, and talks on we should encourage each other. This leading tools can be used in our life’s and can encourage us to be leaders of tomorrow
Priyanka Sharma 16
Currently Reading:
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Priyanka Sharma 16 »

I only read the title of the book....as an individual performer i find myself in a comfortable and good condition but to get to a higher level i believe,having a good leadership skill is a must....i chose this book for my growth...I hope this helps
NNEBEDUM IFEOMA
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by NNEBEDUM IFEOMA »

"10 Leading Tools" by KG Butler.

This book is very interesting and has a lot to teach about leadership and life . It is life inspirational. Thanks to the author for this wonderful book. I believe everyone is a leader and as a reader this book is MUST READ.
Claudia Cardenas

Post by Claudia Cardenas »

I was very inspired by this book and have showed it to friends and family hoping that it helps them like it helped me. I give my special praise to this book and consider it a MUST READ.
Emilia Kvatchadze
Currently Reading: Pulse: Book One
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emilia-kvatchadze.html
Latest Review: Liner by Chris Coppel

Post by Emilia Kvatchadze »

A very fascinating and well written review! I like how you briefly gave a background story of KG Butler before starting the actual review. I am definitely looking forward to reading this book, and improving my leadership skills!
Latest Review: Liner by Chris Coppel
Stephanie Cameron
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephanie-cameron.html
Latest Review: Grizzly Lake by Robert Woods

Post by Stephanie Cameron »

Your review is very informative. I was in management for 13 years. I think there is always room for improvement in any leadership role. This book seems like it would be helpful to those looking for tips to be better. Great job.
Muindi_brian
Currently Reading: Brandy, Ballad of a Pirate Princess
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Muindi_brian »

10 reading tools.....as he calls it....it's really great. Well explained and very clear for anyone who would want to be a great reader! Highly recommended!
Maliha Naveed
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Tales from the Grey Area
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maliha-naveed.html
Latest Review: Are You Love Smart or Love Stupid by Dr. Rachel Sims

Post by Maliha Naveed »

I generally love to read self-help books. This one seems different in a way that it handles one particular aspect of self-growth i.e. leadership. And the way you have reviewed it makes me want to grab the book and learn those tools myself. A very good review indeed!
Yasmine M
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 150
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-yasmine-m.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign
2024 Reading Goal: 25
2024 Goal Completion: 20%

Post by Yasmine M »

I am intrigued about the leading tools mentioned here and I like the fact that there are practical exercises. I am adding this book to my shelves. Thank you for your review.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”