Review of Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Darlings O
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 100
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-darlington-onuoha.html
Latest Review: Imperfect Lives Perfect Grace by Dr. E.M. Johnson

Review of Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude

Post by Darlings O »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude" by Anthony A. Morris.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Our mind is powerful, and we can drastically improve our lives by changing how we think. Thus, the more a particular thought or belief is activated and reinforced, the more it becomes a way we do things. This is basically all that Anthony A. Morris tries to teach us in this book.

Anthony A. Morris, in this book, Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude, tries to educate both parents and adults on how to answer or give replies to questions asked by a child or their children. He focuses on questions about sex and anything relating to life. The author warned that lies should not be told to these children in any way else it might affect them later in life. He says that as regards our spiritual attitude, we should explore for ourselves. This means researching and putting in personal effort rather than listening to someone dictate what the Holy Bible says. He believes that many people are brainwashed through fear into total subservience by their spiritual leaders or Churches. He tries to inspire his supposed readers to learn how to think for themselves.

This book has a lot of positive aspects. I liked that the author seemed genuinely concerned for the youths. His tone could be read to be one of a person very concerned about youth development. The author relates what he says with true events that happened to him. Through these events, I got a clear understanding of the information he was trying to pass. He also wanted to teach the youths and adults how to think for themselves. He opines that the youths should not follow the crowd. This is a valuable lesson that is important to even a person like me.

I did not come across anything I did not like in this book. I am very happy I came across it. The book's cover caught my attention, and its content kept me intrigued from start to finish. I couldn't lay my hands on anything that was not properly done in this book.

This book was also exceptionally written and exceptionally well edited because I did not come across any grammatical or typographical errors. I would rate this book a 4 out of 4 because it had all the elements of an amazing book. This book has some religious content because a lot of verses in the Bible were quoted, and a lot of topics were compared with the teachings of the Bible.

This book is first and foremost recommended to people who are planning to have kids or already have children. I also recommend this book to adults and young adults alike because it improves our of thinking and how we see life. Definitely, this book would make an amazing read for an interested reader.

Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Elenimo Chembe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elenimo-chembe.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Elenimo Chembe »

Great review. This topic is pretty sensitive and important. I love the way the review has indicated that the author did a good job at handling the topic with the delicacy it deserves.
Okoye Chinonso+
Favorite Author: Spare Time Novels
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinonso-okoye.html
Latest Review: Yonder's Quest by Kyle Robertson
fav_author_id: 156444

Post by Okoye Chinonso+ »

The first sentence of the review reminds me of NF's song- The search
The mind is a powerful place, and what you feed it can affect you in a powerful way. If you look at your face every day when you get up and think you'll never be great, you'll never be great.
I believe that great success is possible in any field - From music to mathematics to macro trading.
Okoye Chinonso+
Favorite Author: Spare Time Novels
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinonso-okoye.html
Latest Review: Yonder's Quest by Kyle Robertson
fav_author_id: 156444

Post by Okoye Chinonso+ »

What an exceptional book. The awarded star is deserved.
I agree with him, in the sense that, parents shouldn't lie to their children when they ask certain questions. It may be weird and awkward talking to them about those things, but it's best they learn from you; their parents than for them to learn from the society.
An educative book and a great review. Thanks.
I believe that great success is possible in any field - From music to mathematics to macro trading.
Blessing E
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-e.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Blessing E »

An exceptional book. I appreciate well written reviews. This is because it gives me an idea of how to structure my reviews subsequently. Thanks teaching me what a good review is. And congratulations for having your review published.
Egoli
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Egoli »

smoothcrowd wrote: 06 May 2022, 02:43 What an exceptional book. The awarded star is deserved.
I agree with him, in the sense that, parents shouldn't lie to their children when they ask certain questions. It may be weird and awkward talking to them about those things, but it's best they learn from you; their parents than for them to learn from the society.
An educative book and a great review. Thanks.
I agree with you. Lying to the children is not the solution. Instead, their questions and concerns should be addressed in the most cautious, modest manner.
Christopherio
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christopherio.html
Latest Review: Bama Boy by Bobby Morrison

Post by Christopherio »

This book is amazing to be honest, it relates to a lot of things I had doubts and questions about prior to this review. The mind is a powerful place and what you feed it could affect you in a powerful way, how you perceive yourself and doubt your decisions and ideas only makes you less confident. The book also encourages researching one's belief instead of creating a belief based on heresay and being ignorant to the truth or other perspectives. Thank you for the captivating review.
Travis Tryon

Post by Travis Tryon »

:tiphat: Its possible to achieve
Chinenye Achilike
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinenye-achilike.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger
Reading Device: B00GDQDRPK
2024 Reading Goal: 10
2024 Goal Completion: 20%

Post by Chinenye Achilike »

This book is calling out to me. My children have asked me questions that I was uncertain how to answer, so I think this book will help me a great deal.
Precious Gilbert
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Precious Gilbert »

Great review .
I haven't read it but with this review I am really anxious to read it .
ANATOR Setondji Honore

Post by ANATOR Setondji Honore »

A Good thing scaled it's self on the rightful scales, i enjoyed the Book right from it's Cover to the entire contents in it, so the Book is for good up building morality for both children and Adults.
Agaba Witness
Currently Reading: Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agaba-witness.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Agaba Witness »

This review has reminded me of a saying that what you think you're is not what you're but rather what you think, you're. It's quite confusing. Isn't it? But it's true! Many people have a wrong perception of sex. Maybe this book will teach us well. Congratulations!
James Opolot
Favorite Author: Ken Rusk
Currently Reading: The Wicked Wives
Bookshelf Size: 23
fav_author_id: 216032

Post by James Opolot »

I'm fully in love with this book because the approach, grammar and elaborations are very perfect including the content of information is very practical, educative and important as it addresses common mistakes parents make to their children that may affect the children development and growth. I give this book 5 🌟
CharlesC+Esq
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 285
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-charlesc-esq.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by CharlesC+Esq »

Every review is a window-opener for it pictures what the one who has read or has seen with their eyes; consequentially, it either stirs me to read also or to shelve the written material reviewed depending on its impression on me. In short, a glimpse of what lies behind the cover is perfect to avoid surprises later.
Humera955
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Fourth Kinetic
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-humera955.html
Latest Review: Smart Love by Vincent Fudge II
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by Humera955 »

according to the review, this book seems to be very open in terms of sex education and the lies that teens hear about sexual relationships. one more important thing I learned is to be honestly truthful about exploring our body
:tiphat:

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”