Review of Virtues of mental health

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Praise GodWord
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 172
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-praise-godword.html
Latest Review: Retirement Planning by William C. Evergreen

Review of Virtues of mental health

Post by Praise GodWord »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Virtues of mental health" by N. Mir.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Being mentally healthy is the bedrock of every sound decision. The Virtues of Mental Health by N. Mir is a book for everyone aspiring to live mentally healthy.

The Virtues of Mental Health by N. Mir is a self-help book and guide to living healthily. The book elaborates on different mental health problems and challenges. It provides solutions to them. The author writes on how to deal with anxiety and depression. She delves into various means of tackling mental health-related issues by undergoing various practices and exercises, which she extensively explains. She stated their symptoms, signs, and defects in our daily lives.

This book is enriched with a lot of teachings that can keep you mentally healthy. N. Mir exposes the reader to an in-depth knowledge of the true virtues of acquiring good health. There were some quotes about mental health that I found very educational. These would enable the reader to have a philosophical approach towards the topic. The author also noted some points which I think everyone should take notice of.

My favorite thing about this book is the fact that it was filled with the author's desire to ensure that readers are mentally healthy. I like the fact that the author talked of the Director-General of WHO's contributions towards dealing with mental health problems and likewise other initiatives. I believe this will create more awareness that mental health problems are as serious as being physically sick.

N. Mir furthermore discusses steps to understanding your mental health. While discussing, I love how she exemplifies, states her point, and propels solutions to mental health problems. The techniques and practices impelled me to read every detail of the book, as I intended to undergo every exercise.

As much as I found the book self-explanatory, some points in the book needed more content to make it easier to comprehend fully. An example of this is the issue of "Prenatal Damage and Infection under Biological factors in terms of Factors that Contribute to Mental Health Issues." I feel the author should have elaborated more on some of its points. This is the only thing I considered negative about the book.

Without a doubt, I truly enjoy reading this book. I will gladly rate The Virtues of Mental Health by N. Mir 4 out of 4 stars. I love the author's orderly way of writing. Each chapter predicts the next chapter, thereby leaving you anticipating more.

It was exceptionally well written. I found no errors. The book was written in simple sentences, which anyone will find easy to understand.

It has all it takes to help battle depression, anxiety, and mental health problems in general. If you are within the category mentioned above, this book is for you. I believe youths will find this book more helpful in this COVID-19 era.

Virtues of mental health
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Nan_Syl
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nan-syl.html
Latest Review: Mixed Blessings by J.M. Muse

Post by Nan_Syl »

The issues of mental health cannot be over emphasized.
I like that this book piece gives us insights in aiding our battle with this growing menace. Thank you for this wonderful review.
Korie Ifeoma Chisomaga
Favorite Book: How to Survive the Coming Retirement Storm
Currently Reading: TBD August 2022 Book of the Month
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-korie-ifeoma-chisomaga.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Korie Ifeoma Chisomaga »

Mental health has been undermined over the years and is just beginning to be given the attention it deserves. The author tries to take us on a healing journey to achieve health. Thank you for the awesome review.
Aisha Yakub
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 183
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aisha-yakub.html
Latest Review: A New War by Alexander Farah

Post by Aisha Yakub »

Mental health is incredibly important. This should be helpful to a lot of people who do not take their health seriously. Great review.
Suzer6440 xyz
Favorite Book: Pearl River Mansion
Currently Reading: Five Total Strangers
Bookshelf Size: 201
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-suzer6440-xyz.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White

Post by Suzer6440 xyz »

Mental health is a subject that I always love to read about. This is a great review and I’m really excited to read this this is one self-help book that I think is needed and very informational for all to read

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”