Review of Successfully Programming Your Mind

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Praise GodWord
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 172
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-praise-godword.html
Latest Review: Retirement Planning by William C. Evergreen

Review of Successfully Programming Your Mind

Post by Praise GodWord »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Successfully Programming Your Mind" by Allen Daugherty.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

We seldom realize the impact of our minds on our future, past, present, success, and failures. How many of us know how to maximize this powerful tool called the mind?

Successfully Programming Your Mind: Controlling Your Mind's Programming System Can Change Your Life by Allen M. Daugherty is a non-fiction book about the functionalities of minds. The author explained how to empower the mind with the correct information to get the desired outcome in life. He also explained how to process information successfully and sort out unwanted information that destroys the practical state of our minds. This book explained how we could program our minds like a computer system.

Allen is a sound writer and a life coach. He's advanced in the experiences of life. He found a way to attach a particular experience that buttressed those facts for every point he made. His experience as a nurse and a doctor formed an excellent illustration of specific points he made. I particularly liked the short stories he shared about certain fictional characters who helped to explain his ideas. The illustration I liked most was that of "Nagging Nancy." Allen's writing style would help readers create a mental picture that could solve the client's problem.

Another positive thing I loved about the book was the author's comparison of the mind to the computer system. He helped readers to understand how the mind works by showing its similarity to the computer system. This is the first time I understand the processing system of the human mind and how it functions like a computer. Readers would understand how to store files (ideas) that they have a challenge accepting.

Furthermore, I liked the author’s style of informal writing. His tone of writing and illustration was very informal, as I found myself often smiling at the way he discussed his ideas. I feel readers of all grades can read this book and still understand it clearly without any hindrances.

However, I was not happy that ellipsis, like punctuation, was poorly used in the book. There were several times the author was inconsistent with this punctuation. Apart from this observation, there was nothing I found negative on the whole. I can’t wait to read and review the author’s next book, Reincarnation Now! There, he promised to explain further issues he discussed.

Overall, I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars, as it was professionally edited. I just found a few punctuation mistakes. This book would suit those who love reading self-improvement and motivational books.

Successfully Programming Your Mind
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Astral Magi
Favorite Book: Name of the Wind
Currently Reading: Crossroads
Bookshelf Size: 523
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-astral-magi.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Post by Astral Magi »

Hi there. I wonder if it isn't perhaps harmful to a person's mind on some level to treat it as a simple piece of equiptment? I do like the sound of it although the punctuation might be a stumbling block. Nonetheless, I might read it. Thank you for the lovely review.
🕉Be Here Now⌛
Pandora10
Favorite Book: Remembering Christmas
Currently Reading: The Road to Management
Bookshelf Size: 116

Post by Pandora10 »

I like the way the author uses the computer system to compare the similarities with the human mind. I find an author's use of short stories can help illustrate the points they are making. I think I will check out a sample of this book. Thanks for the excellent review on this book.
onyii_review
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-onyii-review.html
Latest Review: The Fox by M. N. J. Butler

Post by onyii_review »

The brain is one of the amazing parts of the body. The author did great work. Amazing review
Uzzy_Reviews
Authentic Voice
Favorite Book: Selling with Presence
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-authentic-voice.html
Latest Review: Last Words from Above by Jeremy Brown

Post by Authentic Voice »

I am wondering if its possible to reprogram the mind? The author is trying to dig a hard ground. its an interesting review. A must read.
Havery Bonnie
Currently Reading: The Black Problem In America
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by Havery Bonnie »

I have tried reprogramming my mind and I've seen some few changes, for instance, I felt the eagerness of doing what I've always wanted to do. It really works, though I don't do it often. I've only seen videos of programming mind, this is the first time I am looking at a actual book. I think the book is great book.
Medhansh Bhardwaj
Currently Reading: Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-medhansh-bhardwaj.html
Latest Review: Mrs. White’s SUB SNIPS by Laura Moss White

Post by Medhansh Bhardwaj »

Thanks for the amazing review! The mind is indeed a very complex tool. The way the author compares the mind with a computer is amazing, and gives deep insights into human psychology. Also, how he relates human mind with the quality of life we live is simply genius.
Karim Sherif
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Karim Sherif »

Brainstorming our minds is a key to our lifes. If we are not sure of what we want to achieve in life then whats our purpose? This review really shows how well the author went into details with this category of life. Amazing job in making us interested more about the book as if features alot about knowing how to set your plans for the future and knowing how the basics of mind set works.Thank you for the review as it helped me and the people interested in this bracket.
Jay Quest
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Jay Quest »

Conceptualizing our psyches is a key to our lifes. In case we don't know of what we need to accomplish in life then whats our motivation? This audit truly shows how well the creator delved into subtleties with this classification of life. Astonishing position in making us intrigued more with regards to the book as though includes alot about realizing how to set your arrangements for the future and knowing how the rudiments of mentality works.Thank you for the audit as it helped me and individuals inspired by this section.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”