Review of How To Grow Vegetables In Pots & Containers

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Praise GodWord
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 172
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-praise-godword.html
Latest Review: Retirement Planning by William C. Evergreen

Review of How To Grow Vegetables In Pots & Containers

Post by Praise GodWord »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "How To Grow Vegetables In Pots & Containers" by Luke Potter.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The idea of growth excites some of us. The possibility of being the one behind its successful growth and sustenance excites us even more. In this non-fiction book, How To Grow Vegetables In Pots & Containers: 9 Steps To Plant & Harvest Organic Food In As 21 Days For Beginners, by Luke Potter, gives us guidelines and steps on how to grow plant life in our very own confines.

Luke Potter takes us on a journey on how to successfully plant, sustain, and harvest from pots and containers in a garden. In this book, he so excitedly tackles issues, and problems gardeners encounter during the gardening adventure. He also chips in some wisdom nuggets that he had gathered in sixty years of gardening in cans and containers. He also took out time to give environmental safety advice to ensure that we don't damage nature while trying to garden.

In this remarkable book, he gave us access to his secrets, thereby shortening our journey of learning by our own trial and error. Luke Potter, I must confess, did a really good job penning down this book. There is a lot about this book that I found fascinating. I believe that the primary thing that caught and glued my attention to the book was the highly contagious enthusiasm with which he spelled out every word. You could literally tell that he enjoyed what he did. He made gardening an adventure; hence, letting us know that it is not some strenuous thing you do to make ends meet; rather, it can be an activity for relaxation.

Also, I liked that he took his time to point out methods, skills, tools, and secrets to use for effective gardening. An example would be when he talked about how to use plastic to prevent environmental pollution. He also revealed that it is a way to escape the stress of the day. A reader is likely to find a new hobby after reading this exciting piece.

I don’t think there is any dislikable thing about this book. This is a great book, and I think I might have found myself a new hobby. On the grounds of the awesome work done here, without any error, I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. The book was exceptionally well edited. I will recommend this book to anyone interested in gardening in pots and containers or even plant farming as a whole. This book would be ideal for agriculturists.

How To Grow Vegetables In Pots & Containers
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”