Official Review: White Supremacide by Reginald Sinkler

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Saint Bruno
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 192
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-saint-bruno.html
Latest Review: The vampires missing cape by Steve Stables
fav_author_id: 2484

Official Review: White Supremacide by Reginald Sinkler

Post by Saint Bruno »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "White Supremacide" by Reginald Sinkler.]
Book Cover
2 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Is any race supreme among humans? Who even came up with this idea in the first place? Sadly enough, white supremacy was put in effect in some societies years ago and is still rearing its ugly head in today's world.

In White Supremacide, the author, Reginald Sinkler, presents historical facts to show the reader why no race can be superior to the other. The author also provides facts to prove that civilization started in Africa and that ancient Greek scholars like Plato and Hippocrates were students in Africa. He goes further to say that skin color is just a climatic adaptation. Through facts like the ones I mentioned above, the author presents 25 antidotes to white supremacy. These antidotes are facts that readers can use to educate white supremacists on the equality of humans and prove to them that their race is not superior to any other race in the world.

What I like most about this book is that it addresses a societal ill. I am all for having a society where people have equal rights and opportunities irrespective of their skin color. And the author provides readers with invaluable advice on how to engage fanatics like white supremacists. Though I would have liked the author to include references to support the facts he provided, I still commend him for using them since these points can be easily verified online. Perhaps the book would enlighten those who think they are superior to others to understand that we are all humans in the same struggle.

Furthermore, I enjoyed the author's direct approach in his discussions. He did not dwell on irrelevant arguments and history lessons. As a result, the book comes out as a quick read that is easy to understand.

Nevertheless, it's a shame that despite this book's relevance and value, its editing leaves a lot to be desired. The formatting is inconsistent, and there are myriads of punctuation errors throughout the book. Having just 25 pages, one would expect the book's editing to be exceptional. Unfortunately, some of the words were put in bold fonts, capitalized, or even enlarged without any consistent form or purpose. These inconsistencies make the book unappealing to the eyes and unprofessional.

In conclusion, the book presents historical facts and provides valid points to crush white supremacy, but no thanks to the punctuation errors and uninspiring formatting, the book comes out unrefined. Therefore, I am rating it two out of four stars. I wish the author would address these issues and let the book's promise shine through. But even in the book's current state, I recommend it to readers interested in historical facts that debunk white supremacy.

White Supremacide
View: on Bookshelves
Becca Olsson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-becca-olsson.html
Latest Review: Animal Village by Nelda LaTeef

Post by Becca Olsson »

I’m glad the author decided to tackle such a tough subject and provide only facts for it. I hope he can fix the errors you’ve pointed out. Thanks for the insightful review
Rayah Raouf
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rayah-raouf.html
Latest Review: The Heart of the World by Michael Tillotson

Post by Rayah Raouf »

Truly a shame about the errors, especially since the content sounds quite interesting. I wouldn't mind checking out the book actually. Its quite short, so I am curious about the content. Thank you for the recommendation.
Memories are dangerous things. You turn them over and over, until you know every touch and corner, but still you'll find an edge to cut you.― Mark Lawrence, Prince of Thorns

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”