Featured Official Review: The Miracle by James M. LeBlanc

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Elynunez
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Featured Official Review: The Miracle by James M. LeBlanc

Post by Elynunez »

Thank you for the great review. Definitely a book I would consider reading and recommending to family and friends.
Reneemccorry
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reneemccorry.html
Latest Review: Yesterday by Samyann

Post by Reneemccorry »

God is in control. The author's transformation is inspiring. Choices have consequences. This was apparent in the author's life. Thank you for the review
Latest Review: Yesterday by Samyann
Queenbee30
Currently Reading:

Post by Queenbee30 »

We all battle different things in life. But most of all when u battling a drug addiction it's truly a difficult battle to fight. But author showed that there is Hope's of overcoming that addiction.
Queenbee30
Currently Reading:

Post by Queenbee30 »

We all battle different things in life. But most of all when u battling a drug addiction it's truly a difficult battle to fight. But author showed that there is Hope's of overcoming that addiction.
Makosa2000
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-makosa2000.html
Latest Review: Zara Hanson & The Mystery of the Painted Symbol by J.L. Haynes

Post by Makosa2000 »

From your review I believe reading this book would deeply encourage those battling with addiction. Thanks for the great review.
Mich Cyrus
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mich-cyrus.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Mich Cyrus »

This book seems like a must read. So many young people out there are battling depression and as a result, they fall into the drug trap. LeBlanc seems to give hope to such people.
Nichole Kurns
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Still Life
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nichole-kurns.html
Latest Review: Intricate Mandalas with Inspirational Quotes: by Big Initial Studios

Post by Nichole Kurns »

How we treat and view ourselves plays important role in how others treat and view us. The author’s story seems very inspirational. I am interested in how his ethnic identity played a role in his struggles and later his acceptance. Thanks for the review.
Sirrah Tahir
Favorite Author: Lewis Kempfer
Favorite Book: Don't Mind Me, I'm Just Having a Bad Life
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
fav_author_id: 179884

Post by Sirrah Tahir »

The Miracles by James M.LeBlanc is as wonderful as we fell great about the world miracle the time when things change to good suddenly and it increase our faith in God. While reading this story reader feels itself as the story is all about the hardships of reader and when relief comes reader feels it.amazing idea greatly written amazing stuff.
Jennifer Aldo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jennifer-aldo.html
Latest Review: War Tower by Joseph Leo DeCelle

Post by Jennifer Aldo »

I believe others in the same position would draw strength and inspiration from reading about his journey out of addiction. This book was very emotional for me.
Mcintyredrew87

Post by Mcintyredrew87 »

The one thing I liked most was how there were so many life lessons to take from the book. For instance, I learned that how we feel about ourselves can be really damaging. If you feel you are ugly or not good enough or not worthy of good things, then that is going to be your lot in life.
maisypopps

Post by maisypopps »

God always intervenes for his children and truly, you cannot be loved if you do not appreciate yourself. Am happy that the author's life took a turn, for the best. Great review
starz9191

Post by starz9191 »

I %100 recommend The Miracle by James M. LeBlanc. A main thing I adore is how he turned to god, I don't see many books where people find god but instead most are about people having a crisis of faith so I really enjoyed reading something a little different. I also loved how there was so many life lessons, I feel like this book could be very beneficial to a lot of young people to read no matter what their religious beliefs are just to show them that they can beat whatever they're going through and that having or finding faith can be a great help.
Andra2005
Currently Reading: City of Bones
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-andra2005.html
Latest Review: Creating Literary Stories: A Fiction Writer's Guide by William H. Coles

Post by Andra2005 »

I can realize through this review that the author had many challenges and a not very easy life. Thanks for this informative review.
It was books that made me feel that perhaps I was not completely alone.
Jausten11
Favorite Book: sun also rises
Currently Reading: All the Light We Cannot See
Bookshelf Size: 79
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jausten11.html

Post by Jausten11 »

This is a substantial read for anyone who is suffering from drug or alcohol abuse, or depression. The author's accounts are relatable and faith giving. To know that they saw their experience as a miracle was a comforting idea as a Christian myself. I feel that our faith truly helps us through struggles in life.
Segelolo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-segelolo.html
Latest Review: The King of May by Matthew Tysz

Post by Segelolo »

Drug addiction is a big issue facing youths at this time. I love the way the author used his life experiences and how God delivered him from addiction to teach a lesson.

His own help came from God and any one can find help through God too.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”