Official Review: 7 1/2 Habits To Help You Become More Hum...

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Miraphery
Favorite Book: Worldlines
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-miraphery.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Re: Official Review: 7 1/2 Habits To Help You Become More Hum...

Post by Miraphery »

Everyone deserves a good laugh from time to time. This is needed in dealing with day-to-day life stressors. Thanks for the review.
kandscreeley
Special Discussion Leader
Currently Reading: The Door Within
Bookshelf Size: 487
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kandscreeley.html
Latest Review: The Elf Revelation by Jordan David

Post by kandscreeley »

Miraphery wrote: 03 Apr 2020, 06:47 Everyone deserves a good laugh from time to time. This is needed in dealing with day-to-day life stressors. Thanks for the review.
Absolutely. You're right about that. I hope you have a good belly laugh today.
A book is a dream you hold in your hands.
—Neil Gaiman
Jnova999
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Jnova999 »

I think its important to remember that humor is a great coping skill and benefits our health.
This book looks like a humer instruction manual that could help many people during our current crisis.
After reading the reciew, I cant wait to read the book. Thanks for the thourogh and interesting review!
kandscreeley

Post by kandscreeley »

Jnova999 wrote: 04 Apr 2020, 06:04 I think its important to remember that humor is a great coping skill and benefits our health.
This book looks like a humer instruction manual that could help many people during our current crisis.
After reading the reciew, I cant wait to read the book. Thanks for the thourogh and interesting review!
It was a nice breath of fresh air. Humor is extremely important in coping. Thanks!
—Neil Gaiman
bookreviewmi1111
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bookreviewmi1111.html
Latest Review: Creating Literary Stories: A Fiction Writer's Guide by William H. Coles

Post by bookreviewmi1111 »

I always care more about the content and something likes the "spirit" of a book way more than the way the author read so I will add this book in my bookshelf. Thank you for the review that makes me understand this book more! I think this is an informative and fun book to read.
kandscreeley

Post by kandscreeley »

bookreviewmi1111 wrote: 28 Apr 2020, 00:50 I always care more about the content and something likes the "spirit" of a book way more than the way the author read so I will add this book in my bookshelf. Thank you for the review that makes me understand this book more! I think this is an informative and fun book to read.
I hope you find lots of great tidbits to implement in your life. I know I enjoyed the book! Thanks.
—Neil Gaiman

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”