Official Review: You Are Not A Loser by Wallace Gustafson

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Tooba Arif
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Official Review: You Are Not A Loser by Wallace Gustafson

Post by Tooba Arif »

Title sounds really interesting.. Seems like motivational and inspirational book..
kdstrack
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: The Savior
Bookshelf Size: 530
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kdstrack.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by kdstrack »

Tooba Arif wrote: 07 Apr 2020, 08:07 Title sounds really interesting.. Seems like motivational and inspirational book..
It is very inspirational. I hope you will have a chance to read it and learn about the author's experiences and the wisdom he shares with readers. Thanks for commenting!
Felixmarvel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Felixmarvel »

entrepreneur genius completely filled with real stories about life and excellence teaching and educating readers on the aspect of entrepreneur and business tycoon...... thumbs up nice job (author)
kdstrack
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: The Savior
Bookshelf Size: 530
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kdstrack.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by kdstrack »

Felixmarvel wrote: 08 Apr 2020, 16:07 entrepreneur genius completely filled with real stories about life and excellence teaching and educating readers on the aspect of entrepreneur and business tycoon...... thumbs up nice job (author)
This is an interesting story of one man's experience with starting a new business. It is also filled with helpful and practical advice for what to do and what not do when you start your own business. Thanks for reading and commenting!
Harry2000ab
Currently Reading: King of Scars
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-harry2000ab.html
Latest Review: Smith by Sam B Miller II
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Harry2000ab »

Nkoo wrote: 18 Mar 2020, 09:31 It appears that this book is highly resourceful for intended and existing business owners. I like the fact that the author took into consideration, work-life-balance in the running and ownership of a successful business. I will add it to my shelf. Thanks for your well-written review.
I reckon reading these kind of books wouldn’t help that much with starting any kind of business and it would be better to read the book as an advice or motivation

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”