Official Review: The Solution is Political Revolution

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Wyland
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 444
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wyland.html
Latest Review: The Cult Next Door by Elizabeth R. Burchard, Judith L. Carlone

Official Review: The Solution is Political Revolution

Post by Wyland »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Solution is Political Revolution" by Jillion R Rising.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Taking on the role of a visionary, Jillon R. Rising identifies and offers solutions to the retrogressive aspects of American politics and government in his book The Solution is Political Revolution. The first step he takes is to present his credentials as someone with firsthand knowledge of the American people, in terms of how they live and communicate. As well, to effectively argue out his standpoint, Rising presents pertinent and well versed information that’s been extracted from referenced sources that includes official websites.

Speaking mainly for the working class, Rising goes on to present the challenges of the unfolding political, social, and economical landscape in America. Unlike the initial demands of emancipation that were directed at Great Britain, the contemporary revolution cited by Rising seems to find Americans at war with each other, inform of polarized left wing and right wing politics. Incidentally, contrary to traditional journalistic practices, the media fans the war by mainstreaming each party’s stand on divergent viewpoints, ignoring the centrist and popular perspective, in the process.

Yet, as Rising observes, America’s turmoil will not be as a result of the parties’ rivalry or because of the generational differences subsisting in a segment of the population (baby boomers vs. millennials); but, rather, by a deliberate economic act of sabotage on the part of the government. Simply put, as the boomers enter into retirement at the astonishing rate of 10,000 boomers per day for the next twenty years, America’s shrinking prosperity will no longer be able to sustain Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid services.

As a result, I found it unbelievable that a country held in such high regard across the globe could be caught in such a scandalizing position involving a political attack on its people. Moreover, some of the tools used in this attack, like the “commingled entitlement surplus dollars held in the US Department of Treasury,” are unique to the American economy, but the rest, like the “fiat monetary system,” are just what one would need to employ to reverse or—if well managed— to maintain economic gains in any other economy elsewhere around the world.

With an aggrieved tone, occasioned by the current crop of America’s leaders not learning lessons of the past, Rising writes his book to expose the “preplanned rift being perpetrated by power hungry politicians.” He reminds his readers of the technological revolution which began in phases from 1990; accordingly, Rising digs deep within that time to the present to expose the policy changes that were made, by the “financial pyramid” and the U. S. Government, to compromise citizens’ right to economic prosperity.

In a nutshell, there is plenty of valuable information to be discovered in this book. My favorite topic was the “2008 Mortgage Crisis” as I knew so little about it prior to reading about it in his book. Additionally, other important themes of interest touched on immigration, issues with the ever-growing U. S. Budget Deficit, corporate monopolization, and government centralization. Interestingly, there are also other topics that are shrouded in mystery and intrigue, like the identity of the “financial pyramid” and the one-world currency.

On the other hand, I think the book is well edited as I was only able to identify three errors in the 175-page book. Two of the errors touched on poorly structured sentences that I found hard to comprehend, while the third was a sentence containing a misplaced period.

As I conclude, Rising insists his book is neither a tale of conspiracy theories nor a promotion of untruths. I, therefore, recommend it to scholars, in such fields of study as economics and political science. I also feel the book is a must-read for anyone who is proud of the gains instituted by the founding fathers of America, and would, thus, not wish to see those gains eroded away by selfish and corrupt leaders. Since it was well edited and enjoyable to read, I rate it 4 out of 4 stars.

The Solution is Political Revolution
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Amy747
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 70
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy747.html
Latest Review: Real Secrets Of Life by Krishna Jagarnath

Post by Amy747 »

This book sounds way too complicated for my limited understanding of such intellectual topics.
Wyland
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 444
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wyland.html
Latest Review: The Cult Next Door by Elizabeth R. Burchard, Judith L. Carlone

Post by Wyland »

Amy747 wrote: 17 Feb 2020, 00:03 This book sounds way too complicated for my limited understanding of such intellectual topics.
Thanks for your kind comments!
Maria Esposito
Favorite Book: The Panhandler and the Professional
Currently Reading: Live from Death Row
Bookshelf Size: 438
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maria-esposito.html
Latest Review: WHY ARE THERE MONKEYS? (and other questions for God) by Brooke Jones
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Maria Esposito »

This book sounds very interesting and informative. I'm glad it was enjoyable to read in spite of the heavyhearted topics. Thanks for your informative review!
The strongest impetus a man will ever have, in an individual sense, will come from a woman he admires.

- George Jackson, "Soledad Brother"
kandscreeley
Special Discussion Leader
Currently Reading: The Door Within
Bookshelf Size: 487
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kandscreeley.html
Latest Review: The Elf Revelation by Jordan David

Post by kandscreeley »

I don't read books on politics. This one sounds too one-sided to me. If I do get into politics, I definitely want it to be unbiased. You present a good view of the book, though.
A book is a dream you hold in your hands.
—Neil Gaiman
Julius_
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Roger Glasgow
Favorite Book: Mythic Worlds and the One You Can Believe In
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 120
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julius.html
Latest Review: Dynomike: Pay It Forward by Frankie B. Rabbit
fav_author_id: 187887

Post by Julius_ »

This sounds like a very good analysis of the American politics and its general effects on the people. Thanks for the review.
We're all philosophers. When there's a tough choice to be made, when faced with the facts of birth,love or death or simply when thinking about what we want to do with our lives.
mary-annef
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mary-annef.html
Latest Review: Child of the Sun Complete Edition by Michael Van Cleve

Post by mary-annef »

We live in strange times - this book sounds fascinating. Thanks for the excellent review. What are Rising's credentials?
Sanju Lali
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Goodbye, Rudy Kazoody
Bookshelf Size: 445
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sanju-lali.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Sanju Lali »

The book The Solution is Political Revolution" by Jillion R Rising, which offers us solutions to the retrogressive aspects of American politics and government and showing light on the challenges of the unfolding political, social, and economical landscape looks quite interesting. Thanks for your nice review.
life is only knowing the unknown, we can do this by reading books easily- Online book club is a great place for this. This is what I believe.
professor2024
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-professor2024.html
Latest Review: Mixed Blessings by J.M. Muse

Post by professor2024 »

Jillion R Rising’s revolutionary viewpoints portraying America as being a society on its death knell is not true. Political scientists would argue that polarized left and right-wing politics, divergent political party positions and civil disobedience are basic tenets of a thriving democracy. There is no perfect government system in the world. Politicians need citizens to fund their permanent vested entrenched interests. The least citizens can do is provide oversight, checks and balance mechanisms.
readerrihana
Currently Reading: Cute tooth decay
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-readerrihana.html
Latest Review: That Guy What Kill Topsy by Peter Wood Cotterill

Post by readerrihana »

Sounds so interesting, and your review gave a good overview

Perhaps if I have time I may have look at it, as your review interested me
mishkaat
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mishkaat.html
Latest Review: Waste Not, Borrow Not by Takako Daniel

Post by mishkaat »

the book on American politics and its effects on people seems interesting to read .hopefully I m going to read this book to read it between the lines.
Ancy_nelson
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Ancy_nelson »

Interesting ...specially the name of the book A SOLUTION IS POLITICAL REVOLUTION ... impressed..must read...))
Acole9261

Post by Acole9261 »

I think this book seems very interesting, and I'm looking forward to reading it. Perhaps even after my own heart, thoughts, & believes.
Suzana+O

Post by Suzana+O »

The name of the book encouraged me to read more about this book. It honestly attracted my attention. I encourage everyone to have a look at it.
nanglada
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nanglada.html
Latest Review: Zonas de quema by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by nanglada »

Thank you for such an informative review! However, I do fear this book is too much for my limited knowledge and may be not be the best for me.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”