Official Review: The Solution is Political Revolution

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Rancy_Chepchirchir
Currently Reading: Sapiens
Bookshelf Size: 47

Re: Featured Official Review: The Solution is Political Revolution

Post by Rancy_Chepchirchir »

Very insightful and knowledgeable review. As an economist i'm now very interested in reading this book soon especially on the aspects relating to history and the mortgage crisis. Thanks!
Kibet Hillary
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3017
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kibet-hillary.html
Latest Review: Nimue by Ayn Cates Sullivan

Post by Kibet Hillary »

I am interested in learning much seems politics is one topic that I enjoy reading about. The sentiments of the author sound true and a cause of concern at the same time. Thanks for the informative review.
“It just hurts too much to admit what is wanted so badly when there’s no guarantee of its availability.”
- Dr. Larry Crabb
a-b-c-
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-a-b-c.html
Latest Review: Project Tau by Jude Austin

Post by a-b-c- »

I like your review- I have not read this book.
Teguin
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Teguin »

Thank you for such an informative review! The future of our society.
Erin Dydek
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Shadowborn
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 328
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-erin-dydek.html
Latest Review: Northern Umbrage by Dennis Lorenz Ph.D.

Post by Erin Dydek »

This sounds like it could be an interesting book. I’m not usually drawn to reading about politics, but it is nice to see issues from different perspectives. Thanks for a helpful and informative review!
Priyanka2304
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-priyanka2304.html
Latest Review: Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi

Post by Priyanka2304 »

Although, I don't have much interest in books revolving around politics, but this book sounds different from the regular ones. Thanks for the amazing review.
Aisha Yakub
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 183
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aisha-yakub.html
Latest Review: A New War by Alexander Farah

Post by Aisha Yakub »

Thanks for the review. This isn't my genre, I'll pass
Beauty Kalu22
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-segunjohn.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Beauty Kalu22 »

Thank you for a well detailed and honest review. I've always loved non fiction books and this sounds like one I'll definitely love to have for myself.
Stevenmusk
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stevenmusk.html
Latest Review: Under the Blue Moon by Joan Schweighardt

Post by Stevenmusk »

Not my genre of books . Great review
Bradley Twesten
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bradley-twesten.html
Latest Review: Impromptu by Reid Hoffman

Post by Bradley Twesten »

Wyland wrote: 16 Feb 2020, 04:30 [Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Solution is Political Revolution" by Jillion R Rising.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

As a result, I found it unbelievable that a country held in such high regard across the globe could be caught in such a scandalizing position involving a political attack on its people. Moreover, some of the tools used in this attack, like the “commingled entitlement surplus dollars held in the US Department of Treasury,” are unique to the American economy, but the rest, like the “fiat monetary system,” are just what one would need to employ to reverse or—if well managed— to maintain economic gains in any other economy elsewhere around the world.

The Solution is Political Revolution
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
I think your review is excellent, but I challenge the statement that the US is held in such high regard across the globe. This book is written in a party neutral way, but American politics are in quite a state of polarizing chaos right now. I don't think the US is that well respected globally. We don't help when other countries need us to and we are criticized for where we do help. For work, I regularly have discussions with foreign nationals. They had a pretty poor opinion of the US and our foreign policies, or lack of, during the last administration.
Bradley Twesten
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bradley-twesten.html
Latest Review: Impromptu by Reid Hoffman

Post by Bradley Twesten »

Ten10 wrote: 21 Feb 2020, 10:56 I think the main theme in the novel is political revolution. This book is thus an must read for people who needs ideas to peaceably initiate peaceful revolution in their states.
One of the concepts in the book has really stuck with me and I found myself double checking the authors stats. He says that boomers are leaving the workforce at 10,000 per day. Generationally, US workers don't want labor or low-tech jobs. So are we really wanting to stop people crossing the southern border? The US has more job openings than people to fill them. Isn't it a good thing to grow our economy by getting more laborers? Today's generations entering the workforce want to make money by dropshipping, affiliate marketing, and being a social influencer. Who is going to make the actual products that make our country grow?

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”