Official Review: See Your Future in 21 Days by I Am James

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
cpru68
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: What My Dog Taught Me About Jesus
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 178
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cpru68.html
Latest Review: Heaven's Call by Roger Dawson
Reading Device: B00HCNHDN0

Official Review: See Your Future in 21 Days by I Am James

Post by cpru68 »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "See Your Future in 21 Days" by I Am James.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

See Your Future in 21 Days allows readers to get in touch with their spiritual side through various exercises that focus on initiating and enabling divine encounters. The author, I Am James, set the intention for his writing to ignite a deeper walk with God no matter what religious practice is followed. He wants to rip off the labels that we have applied when it comes to spirituality and get back to the basic idea that all of us are created in God's image, and because of this, we all have access to revelations from heaven.

The title is what initially attracted me to this guide. I think many of us are looking for quick and easy solutions to help us achieve personal growth. The idea of doing so under thirty days was appealing, and I must say I was most impressed with how much ground was covered in such a short amount of time. The foundation of this book is to increase one's supernatural acuity, and that is not an easy undertaking. By using visualization, prayer, journaling, and other techniques, this is achieved.

My favorite part of this material was day number eight through fourteen, where this writer centered in on gratitude. I have counted my blessings by writing them down in the past. Still, I enjoyed the intricate details included, such as being thankful for people in my life who demonstrate unconditional love. It wasn't so much about the material possessions we can be grateful for but the intangible aspects of life that should always be appreciated and never taken for granted.

There wasn't anything about this book I disliked. As with most guides that explore spirituality, I find that I don't always agree with the author one hundred percent. However, I can take what rings true for me and learn from it. I do think that those who are atheists or even devout followers of particular religions may find the material unappealing. This writing does employ the idea that God exists and loves us, that communication with guardian angels can happen naturally, and reincarnation is a possibility.

He also stresses the importance of having a strong relationship with the Holy Spirit for divine guidance and answers. This book would most interest those seeking further insight into spiritual matters and are comfortable with the discussion of topics from various faiths.

I only found a few minor errors while reading, so this seems to have been professionally edited. The tone of the book was upbeat and comforting as one comes to realize that we are not alone as we walk through life. For all of its good qualities, I am giving this four out of four stars.

Did I see my future? After all, that is the premise of the entire book. I cannot say that I did, but since coming to the final chapter, I have found myself more peaceful and tuned into the good all around. I plan on going through the twenty-one days again to see if any further understanding comes to light.

See Your Future in 21 Days
View: on Bookshelves
Everything happens for a reason...
Anon_Reviewer
Favorite Book: A Thousand Splendid Suns
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 146
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anon-reviewer.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Anon_Reviewer »

cpru68 wrote: 13 Jan 2020, 11:55
Did I see my future? After all, that is the premise of the entire book. I cannot say that I did, but since coming to the final chapter, I have found myself more peaceful and tuned into the good all around. I plan on going through the twenty-one days again to see if any further understanding comes to light.
Oh, I love this! I'm glad the book had such a positive impact on you and your life. While it's not my cup of tea, the author seems to have done a good job. Thanks for the wonderful review!
cpru68
Currently Reading:

Post by cpru68 »

Ever_Reading wrote: 15 Jan 2020, 07:29
cpru68 wrote: 13 Jan 2020, 11:55
Oh, I love this! I'm glad the book had such a positive impact on you and your life. While it's not my cup of tea, the author seems to have done a good job. Thanks for the wonderful review!
Thank you for reading my review! I appreciate it! :)
Irene_A
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 88
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-irene-a.html
Latest Review: Dying Well by Susan Ducharme Hoben

Post by Irene_A »

Like you stated, the title was the reason i clicked. Love things pertaining to spirituality! Would love to read this to gain more insight on the author's perspective. Thanks for the review.
Jacqueline Elshabazz
Currently Reading: Gathered
Bookshelf Size: 89

Post by Jacqueline Elshabazz »

I myself love books that are base on spiritual visions to a certain degree. When it comes to soul cleansing which is always a good start the fact that someone can come into the realization that some things in there head can be improved taught patterns etc. Can be improved greatly I think is a good thing for the better. I guess if you put it out there what is your future :) .
I really like your review thanks.
:reading-6: :reading-6:
Jacqueline Elshabazz

I myself like books that are base on spiritual visions to a certain extent when it comes to soul searching which is always a good idea. The fact that someone can come into the realization that somethings in there lives can be improved upon for the overall well being. I think is a good thing for the better. I think if you put it out there what is your future :) .
Overall I really like the review thanks.
cpru68
Currently Reading:

Post by cpru68 »

Irene_A wrote: 15 Jan 2020, 22:40 Like you stated, the title was the reason i clicked. Love things pertaining to spirituality! Would love to read this to gain more insight on the author's perspective. Thanks for the review.
Thank you for reading my review. I appreciate it. I hope you get a chance to read this one sometime! 😊
cpru68
Currently Reading:

Post by cpru68 »

Jacqueline Elshabazz wrote: 16 Jan 2020, 19:56 I myself love books that are base on spiritual visions to a certain degree. When it comes to soul cleansing which is always a good start the fact that someone can come into the realization that some things in there head can be improved taught patterns etc. Can be improved greatly I think is a good thing for the better. I guess if you put it out there what is your future :) .
I really like your review thanks.
Thank you for reading my review. I appreciate it. 😊
Jacqueline Elshabazz

Brovo :) on the self realization on the book you really got me excited about reading it to its completion. Sounds like a very interesting and rewarding book thank you for the review.
cpru68
Currently Reading:

Post by cpru68 »

Jacqueline Elshabazz wrote: 18 Jan 2020, 16:16 Brovo :) on the self realization on the book you really got me excited about reading it to its completion. Sounds like a very interesting and rewarding book thank you for the review.
Thank you for stopping by to read my review. I appreciate it.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”