Featured Official Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute [May 2021 Book of the Month]

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Pocoyo
Favorite Book: Heroes of Atlantis
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pocoyo.html
Latest Review: Mister Pushkin Breaks The Ice by AC Michael

Re: Official Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

Post by Pocoyo »

While I'm not religious, I like that this book has elements that can be useful to non-religious people.
Jagiine
Currently Reading: Children of Virtue and Vengeance
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jagiine.html
Latest Review: A Collection of Poetry by Cheree Scott

Post by Jagiine »

Thank you for your review. I don't really get into self-help or books or ministry books (or much of anything of the non-fiction realm) unless I'm studying it with a group for some type of growth program or retreat. Nevertheless, it sounds like this is a good book. Being a Christian, I do appreciate that Meyer has written with scripture in mind. Several of my friends would likewise be grateful for the inclusion of extra-biblical guidance, including Enneagram.
sylvia+cummings
Currently Reading: Zona: The Forbidden Land
Bookshelf Size: 227

Post by sylvia+cummings »

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute ~ is a Non-Fictional Book which unfold tools that enables you to follow your gut about your opportunities in life, making it a reality. Intriguing. Straightforward.

Jeff Meyer advices other readers of what it would be like just by following their dreams.An inspiration to Christian followers and all who have a nag for dreaming and making it a reality.

~Thanks to the Author
Chigo Nwagboso
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chigo-nwagboso.html
Latest Review: Last minute wedding date by Anthony george

Post by Chigo Nwagboso »

Thanks for a well-detailed review and recommendations. This book seems to be a motivational book that inspires the reader.
Saint Bruno
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 192
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-saint-bruno.html
Latest Review: The vampires missing cape by Steve Stables
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by Saint Bruno »

I agree with this author that we need to chase our own dreams instead of following those of others. Most importantly, I like that the author provides strategies for one to do so. Thanks for the terrific review and congrats BOTD!
PeterRabitt20
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Verity
Bookshelf Size: 127
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-peterrabitt20.html
Latest Review: The Power Of Our Inner Gremlins by Suzanne Daplyn

Post by PeterRabitt20 »

It seems that Christian leaders will find this book helpful. The tips proposed might give them a chance to be more organized and less agonized—though I liked how he pointed out that fear is the greatest obstacle to most people's dreams. Thanks for your wonderful review!
Francis Aderogbin
Favorite Book: Money Faucet
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 189
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-francis-aderogbin.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Francis Aderogbin »

My favorite genre is self-help books or self-development books. And that this book is about Christian leadership made it a plus for me. I will like yo read this book soonest. Kudos to the reviewer.
Buk Nerd
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 71
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-buk-nerd.html
Latest Review: Ribzkniks by Y M Georges

Post by Buk Nerd »

This sounds like a worthwhile self-help book for fans of the genre who don't mind the religious angle, or anyone else so inclined. Thanks for sharing.
"Literature is the most agreeable way of ignoring life." - Fernando Pessoa :techie-studyinggray:
Mindy Conahye
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1159
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mindy-conahye.html
Latest Review: WIND by Ellen Dee Davidson

Post by Mindy Conahye »

I like the aspect of this book being about finding your God-given visions. I think reading the book could be helpful. I'm looking forward to reading about the tools the author provides to execute my own dreams.
Mac :techie-reference:
Ahbed Nadir
Currently Reading: Brandy, Ballad of a Pirate Princess
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ahbed-nadir.html
Latest Review: There's Always Tomorrow by Jim Carr

Post by Ahbed Nadir »

Love your take on this book! Motivational books nowadays all preach the same message of you can do it but this is a fresh new message that really resonates with me. Great review!
"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends"- Albus Dumbledore
Abacus
Favorite Book: Elizabeth's Garden
Currently Reading: Zonas de
Bookshelf Size: 194
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abacus.html
Latest Review: Elizabeth's Garden by Phillip Leighton-Daly
Reading Device: B00GDQDRPK

Post by Abacus »

"Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute" by Jeff Meyer - A plainly written inspiring book about leadership. I liked the many bible references that Jeff Meyer introduced, each one appropriate and helpful. Thanks for the explicit review.
Odette Chace
Favorite Book: The History of Love
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 576
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-odette-chace.html
Latest Review: Everyday Pocket Poetry by LoAnn Twedt

Post by Odette Chace »

I'm not a fan of self-help books unless they are truly unique and I also don't particularly enjoy Christian literature, so I don't think this is the book for me. Thanks for a lovely review.
Susan Kihleng
Currently Reading: Just Give Me a Soft Place to Land
Bookshelf Size: 273
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-susan-kihleng.html
Latest Review: Elizabeth's Garden by Phillip Leighton-Daly

Post by Susan Kihleng »

Excellent review! This book is definitely going on my reading list as it looks like a fantastic book to encourage individuals to pursue their dreams while still serving their purpose in their God-given ministry in life while pursuing their dreams. I like the way the author lists clear action steps at the end of each chapter as a way for the reader to follow up on what they have learned.
enna_idEsrun
Currently Reading: Wilderness Cry
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-enna-idesrun.html
Latest Review: The Vanished by Pejay Bradley

Post by enna_idEsrun »

A collection of inspirational stories with lessons about how to actualize your dreams. Fear Not Dream Big and Execute sounds like a timely piece that promises to elevate and uplift. I have no doubt that the ministry-minded reader looking to add a spark to their ministry will find it in this book a treasure. Thank you for the great review!
Misael Carlos
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: The Sins of a Master Race
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 213
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-misael-carlos.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Misael Carlos »

It seems to be a very positive book. We need it especially during these challenging times where all we could do is dream that we get through this anxiety and depression and fear dominating our lives. I am looking forward to digging into this novel to be enlightened, encouraged and to look towards a brighter tomorrow.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”