Featured Official Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute [May 2021 Book of the Month]

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Time Before Time
Bookshelf Size: 1015
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: All the Targets by Noah Bond
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Re: Featured Official Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute [May 2021 Book of the Month]

Post by Amy Luman »

While I am always a bit skeptical of these types of books this review makes me at least want to read the book, if not put into practice the philosophies and follow the suggestions.
Onyeka Robinson
Favorite Author: Jeff Meyer
Favorite Book: The Fourth Kinetic
Currently Reading: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
fav_author_id: 174326

Post by Onyeka Robinson »

This is book you need to read because is all about your dreams and when it comes to dreams I don't play with it is only thing that can help anyone to live his/her dream in future so I like this book is very interesting
Sarah Lilleodden
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Sarah Lilleodden »

I think this sounds like a very insightful book! I've been on my own spiritual journey and any book that will help guide me on that quest is one worth reading!
longmo ngwana e
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by longmo ngwana e »

Wow! Well done!
I haven't red the book yet but after this review of yours i belive the content is very interesting.
thanks!
Bright Umoru
Currently Reading: How to be successful
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bright-umoru.html
Latest Review: The Ultimate Love by Sherine Anniruth
Reading Device: Android

Post by Bright Umoru »

Actually this seems to be a great book, am so much interested on books about purpose, dream accomplishment.
Thank for the review
Chetna_Kharbanda
Currently Reading: Unsound
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chetna-123.html
Latest Review: "Are You a N****r or a Doctor?" by Otto E. Stallworth Jr. MD MBA

Post by Chetna_Kharbanda »

A comprehensive self motivational read. I appreciate author to cover as many aspects as he could for examples and exercises to make us understand that no dream is unachievable. Thanks for review.
Reginald Onyema

Post by Reginald Onyema »

The name👉 Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute inspired me to read the book... It obviously pointing at what many of us are facing or passing through in daily basis....
Fear - Can be seen as unpleasant emotion caused by the threat of danger, pain, or harm.
Dream - series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person's mind during sleep.
E.g... I had a recurrent dream about falling from great heights"
Ayanda Khoza
Favorite Book: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden
Currently Reading: Worldlines
Bookshelf Size: 8

Post by Ayanda Khoza »

Great review that helps you know your worth and work on improving your dreams to have a better tomorrow.
HOPE GODWIN
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6

Post by HOPE GODWIN »

This book sounds interesting while reading because it contains the most important topic and positive content, I understand that the author Jeff Meyer really talk much about our lord Jesus Christ who is the saviour of the universe/world and the book also teaches christians and Educate them about wrong doing or going astray from the truth and the word of God
Matthew Udom

Post by Matthew Udom »

This is inspirational and self made tips to everyone both christian and non christian in fulfilling their God purpose can acquired knowledge needed to fulfilled that dream
Muzzel Matere

Post by Muzzel Matere »

This book is amazing, it is reach and it is profound and profitable for for people jow fill there is no hope .

Thankyou very much.
Hamza E 1

Post by Hamza E 1 »

Wowsers,I think I highlighted half of this book.That’s how good it was
So good that listened to the audiobook and read the ebook.This guy has so much audacity ,but not so mich that he annous me.(I’m looking at you,Gary V .)
joseph kamau 2
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by joseph kamau 2 »

I feel that the writer has done an amazing job for giving people what they need in their daily lives. Its an inspiring book that I would recommend every person to read. I wish people would gather more knowledge reading this book.
its nicely reviewed.
BellaGBear
Currently Reading: Ethnography after Humanism
Bookshelf Size: 1567
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bellagbear.html
Latest Review: The Great Awakening by Arthur F Seymour

Post by BellaGBear »

It sounds like an interesting book. I fall a bit in the middle of being a Christian or not. I grew up in the church, but am not an active participant in any church now. But always open to learn more about religion an finding my own voice. Do you think the book is suitable for readers like me?
Authentic Voice
Favorite Book: Selling with Presence
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-authentic-voice.html
Latest Review: Last Words from Above by Jeremy Brown

Post by Authentic Voice »

"Humans were created to live a life of service, but service could be wearisome if they don't discover their own God-given visions. Hence, he provided this book to spark unsettled ministry professionals to picture their future with the clarity necessary for actualization. Written for Christian leaders and every follower of Christ, it contains strategies that will help them to pursue and turn their dreams into"

The Christian approach makes this an interesting read. Thanks for the review.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”