Official Review: A Cosmic Journey to The Unknown

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Rosemary Wright
Bookshelves Moderator
Favorite Author: Sydney Sheldon
Favorite Book: Spanky
Currently Reading: Culture Man
Bookshelf Size: 689
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rosemary-wright.html
Latest Review: Gods Whisper Always Near by Sharon Williams
Reading Device: Android

Official Review: A Cosmic Journey to The Unknown

Post by Rosemary Wright »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "A Cosmic Journey to The Unknown" by Odete Martins Bigote.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

A Cosmic Journey to The Unknown, by Odete Martins Bigote, analyses existing religious truths and philosophies, then deduces that Allah is the creator of crude matter, with the help of the unknown, and they work together with Jesus Christ, Mohammed, Moses, Mevlana and others. Being a Christian and an author who writes about how humanity can live a harmonious life, Odete states that fear connected with words like love, God, Allah, Creator, and death must be handled in a way that does not hinder human progress. She tells that, whether we accept it or not, all celestial beings work together, and there is no separation.

With constant reference to the Bible, Quran, Knowledge Book, and Big Bang theory, the author examines the unification of consciousness and reveals that mankind's only problem is their thought of separation. In a fascinating manner, she unveils the steps necessary to reach the fourth dimension and proceeds to discuss other dimensions of the world. Also, backing it with a scripture verse, she states that humans are not capable of ruling themselves, much less to rule others, as our only power is the force of will, which is used to adjust our thoughts to ideas beyond the terrestrial.

This book is well written and enlightening. Comprising interesting personal stories and illustrations, it's full of new information about our existence. However, though it's a short read, its content is complex and heavy. The author encourages readers to read with an open mind and without fear. Indeed, I understand her because the book consists of some new and strange revelations. So, if you're a believer who doesn't like books with information that contradicts your religious beliefs, you may want to skip this one.

Furthermore, the book discusses topics such as the milky way and the arts, the Devil, the ongoing cycles of life, sex and love, the twin universe, the source of our thoughts, reflections, where our geniuses come from, technology, heaven (rest in peace), Allah in the Knowledge Book, prototypes and reincarnation, Atlanta's mission, time and illusion, the designer of our salvation, Mevlana and so on. Again, it encourages true love and advises readers not to be surprised when they encounter all kinds of characters in their daily lives, especially bad ones, because both the good and bad characters have been programmed to come to you for a purpose and at that specific time.

In conclusion, A Cosmic Journey to The Unknown is intriguing and informative. Thus, I rate it 4 out of 4 stars. I couldn't rate it lower because it's well written and the author succeeded in getting his points across. Moreover, it was well edited, but I found a few grammar errors, which are not distracting. I recommend it to philosophers and anyone who wants to get new perspectives on life.

A Cosmic Journey to The Unknown
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Rosemary Wright's review? Post a comment saying so!
Anon_Reviewer
Favorite Book: A Thousand Splendid Suns
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 146
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anon-reviewer.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Anon_Reviewer »

I am glad the book was well laid out and edited. I usually do not enjoy books of this nature. I will have to pass. Superb review!
Meg98
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-meg98.html
Latest Review: Finding A Job in Tough Times by Dr. Tim Johnson

Post by Meg98 »

This is not a genre I normally go for, but from your review and how much you enjoyed it, I might just have to check it out. I like the fact it covers various topics as well. Thanks for this great review!
Oh love, never be afraid to fly :wink2:
Chrystal Oaks
Favorite Book: The Favor
Currently Reading: The Fourth Kinetic
Bookshelf Size: 1193
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chrystal-oaks.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Chrystal Oaks »

I'm hooked. Some of the things mentioned in this book sounds similar to Sylvia Browne's writings. I look forward to reading this one. Thanks for your review!
We do not simply live in this universe. The universe lives within us.

- Neil deGrasse Tyson
Erin Painter Baker
Favorite Book: Among Others
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-esp1975.html
Latest Review: Luke and Luka: Genius Kid Heroes by A.D. Largie

Post by Erin Painter Baker »

Based on the title of the book, I was not expecting it to be about spiritual matters. I find myself pondering whether or not I want to read it. I am not religious, but I do like to try to understand others' spiritual views. Still, I am generally not a fan of the idea that life is "programmed". I will have to keep pondering.
kenroyreviewer
Currently Reading: Roadmap to the End of Days
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kenroyreviewer.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by kenroyreviewer »

This review is great because it teaches you how to reach the forbidden spiritual dimensions that is located in the universe.
cwags89
Currently Reading: California
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cwags89.html
Latest Review: Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream by Dr Frank L Douglas

Post by cwags89 »

This is a well written review and I appreciate your honest thoughts. Predestiny, programmed lives, and complicated philosophies are not subjects that I am interested in. My philosophy is in keeping it simple while keeping an open mind. Nothing wrong with a screen door though.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”