Overall rating and opinion of "Surviving the Business of Healthcare" by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Use this forum to discuss the May 2021 Book of the month, "Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power" by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C
Agbata Precious 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agbata-precious-1.html
Latest Review: Nightlord: Sunset by Garon Whited

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "Surviving the Business of Healthcare" by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Post by Agbata Precious 1 »

I enjoyed reading this book it has so many moral lessons. I rated this book 4 out of 4 stars I encourage people with health problems to read this book
Wash William
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wash-william.html
Latest Review: Devil Among Us by Jack Winnick

Post by Wash William »

A book like this is rare to come across and deserves a full rating. It was well written, informative and free of errors. I love how the author addressed pressing medical issues.
Ruth Omonegho
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ruth-omonegho.html
Latest Review: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi

Post by Ruth Omonegho »

This book's deserves its 4 stars rating. It provides information for everyone without a clue to health insurance or the health sector in general. The writing style is easy to understand and the information therein is accessible especially on the Internet. However, I didn't like the brevity of certain chapters. I felt the writer could have provided more insights or information...
Amanda simmon
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amanda-simmon.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Amanda simmon »

Surviving the business of healthcare is an exceptional well-edited that gave good examples that are relatable to real life events and is informative,helpful and important for everyone because health is a crucial part of life.
Blessing Chi Peculiar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-chi-peculiar.html
Latest Review: Maria Tunicka Conductor by James Aiello

Post by Blessing Chi Peculiar »

I like how nicely edited "Surviving the Business of Healthcare" is since it makes reading it much more pleasant. I particularly like the author's step-by-step writing style, in which she would present an issue, then discuss various approaches to solving it, and ultimately offer a solution. Additionally, the medical terminology was used and understood fairly well (for me at least).
Anyone working in the medical sector and any adult searching for a decent read should absolutely pick up this book.
Gandhi_D 1st
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gandhi-d-1st.html
Latest Review: JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Gandhi_D 1st »

Surviving the business of healthcare is an educative book and also a guide book in my opinion in making decisions regarding the finance of your health. It provides valuable information right from insurance to pharmaceutical purchases which I solely admire. I didn't spot anything I least like as I like everything about it.
Proof Readar
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-proof-readar.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Proof Readar »

The book is enlightening, educative. The tone of the author is assuring and shows that she desire that readers can be financially secured to cater for their health needs.
Phooko Tebogo PC
Favorite Author: Walter E. Broach
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-phooko-tebogo-pc.html
fav_author_id: 202169

Post by Phooko Tebogo PC »

I rated this book 4 out of 4. I've enjoyed every moment in it, the book was so informative and the author had a great skill of making it easier for the reader to keep up with the book by breaking down chapters precisely.
"Live to leave a mark, the footprints of the greatest" :obscene-drinkingcheers:
~Phooko tebogo
Phooko Tebogo PC
Favorite Author: Walter E. Broach
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-phooko-tebogo-pc.html
fav_author_id: 202169

Post by Phooko Tebogo PC »

The book was great and I gave a total rating of 4 out 4. I ENJOYED the flow and easy engagement within the book. Most importantly the information in it was rich💐❤️
"Live to leave a mark, the footprints of the greatest" :obscene-drinkingcheers:
~Phooko tebogo
Online Concept
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ezel-dornelles.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Online Concept »

This book is one of my favourites, the writing style was very simple. Also, I like how the author shared some of her childhood experiences. I would rate this book 4 out of 4 stars anytime and anyday.
Park Cherri
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-park-cherri.html
Latest Review: The Eavesdropper by Peter Wise

Post by Park Cherri »

At first when I saw the title and the book cover, I thought it’s like for more of medical professionals only to see it’s more for patients. I love how she used real life experiences.
Not available anymore
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-covenant-morolayo-olusegun.html
Latest Review: Stones by James C. Hendee

Post by Not available anymore »

This is a beautiful and educative book, the author's communication was vivid so I rate it a five stars.
Amiczy Heaven
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 93
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amiczy-heaven.html
Latest Review: Living the Beatitudes by Gary L. Engstrom

Post by Amiczy Heaven »

I loved this book so much because the author did not just share experience as a healthcare person but also from the perspective of a patient and I thought that a great plus go the book. I had a great read.
Flourish Sunday
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-flourish-sunday.html
Latest Review: 9 Rules to Dominate Your Money and Learn What 67% of Adults Don’t Know by Finley Lewis

Post by Flourish Sunday »

It's the best book I've ever read, Surviving the Business of Healthcare. Barbara Galutia Regis PA-book C's "Knowledge is Power" Barbara Galutia Regis provides an outstanding and enlightening analysis of the healthcare sector from both ends of the knowledge spectrum. a business expert and a sufferer receiving treatment for cancer. The book is nicely edited, eloquent, and has clear messages. I give it a score of fivecout of five stars.
Goody book
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-goody-book.html
Latest Review: Unicorns Know Magic by Charles Adkins

Post by Goody book »

I gave this book a 4 out of 4 stars. The book had no flaws and was full of wisdom and insights. This book is of high quality. I enjoyed every part of this book.

Return to “Discuss "Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C”