Overall rating and opinion of "Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute" by Jeff Meyer

Use this forum to discuss the May 2021 Book of the month, "Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through" by Jeff Meyer.
E Daves
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 104
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-e-daves.html
Latest Review: Zero the Hero! by Paul Gurgol

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute" by Jeff Meyer

Post by E Daves »

JonesLeeh wrote: 18 May 2021, 06:11 Every book has an audience, and this book has a clear fit for whom it is recommended to. It was exceptionally written, the message was insightful, and the youth could learn a lot from Jeff Meyer. I give it a perfect rating!
I believe that everyone has a chance to fulfill their aspirations, no matter their age. Nobody is too old that they might even be overlooked. The typical dreamer can benefit from some useful advice in the book. Additionally, I think that God supports the fulfillment of these dreams.
E Daves
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 104
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-e-daves.html
Latest Review: Zero the Hero! by Paul Gurgol

Post by E Daves »

Ahbed Nadir wrote: 22 May 2021, 09:25 A topic I loved that the author wrote on was the part talking about positive thinking. I recently read a book by Norman Vincent Peale, the power of positive thinking and the author simply reinforced all the wise words I had heard there. He spoke of how important it was to constantly thinking good thoughts and keep yourself in a state of optimism so as to achieve your goals.
Following your dreams is a really difficult process. Readers who are on the point of quitting can benefit from this book. I have also read the power of positive thinking and I can see how it relates to Fear Not, Dream Big, and Execute.
Eva Nyaburi
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 153
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eva-nyaburi.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Post by Eva Nyaburi »

I liked the encouraging and positive effects the book had while I read it. I like that the author included Chrisitan values in the strategies for succeeding in life.
Jane Ogwang
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 132
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jane-ogwang.html
Latest Review: Dr. Marsha and the Case of the Missing Marshmallows and Hotdogs by Dr. Rachel B. Wellner

Post by Jane Ogwang »

I enjoyed reading this book for its practicality and applicability. I was a little bit skeptical of the religious undertones but understood the audience the author wanted to speak to. I, therefore, gave it a perfect rating.
Flourish Sunday
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-flourish-sunday.html
Latest Review: 9 Rules to Dominate Your Money and Learn What 67% of Adults Don’t Know by Finley Lewis

Post by Flourish Sunday »

Such an interesting book. The rating for this book should be 5 out of 5. All of the author's views are made in an interesting and accessible manner. This book will undoubtedly be helpful for everyone who wants to make a positive change in their lives. This book is amazing.
Faruqinspired
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-faruqinspired.html
Latest Review: Final Act by Van Fleisher

Post by Faruqinspired »

Although there are many helpful suggestions in this book, you may also find them in many other self-help books. Its religious content is what sets it apart. But I didn't like that the summary or description of the book didn't make any notice of how preachy it was.
Monkeymoney
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-monkeymoney.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Monkeymoney »

I'd give this book a rating of four out of four stars; it is well edited couple with the fact that it was straight to the point. The author targeted the book to people who has looked down or beggining to loose hope on their dream.
Roderick Voss
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-roderick-voss.html
Latest Review: Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude by Anthony A. Morris

Post by Roderick Voss »

I'm not taking away a star from a book because the lessons are useful. It improves the reader's physical, spiritual, and cognitive abilities.
Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prince-oyedeji-oyeleke-jayeola.html
Latest Review: The Targeted Fictional Trilogy by DJ Chris

Post by Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola »

I will rate the book 4 out of 4 stars. I like how the author developed all lessons in the book and how he blended them with Bible verses. There is nothing I dislike about the book, as I was blessed reading it.
Blessing Otuokere
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-otuokere.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Blessing Otuokere »

I would rate it a 10. The self-help section of the book was my favorite because it expanded the reader's intellect. I particularly liked reading that part. The religious content became a little too overbearing, which bothered me because it limits the book's reach to Christians; otherwise, it's excellent.
Jakub Bystrowski
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jakub-bystrowski.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Jakub Bystrowski »

I loved this book. A rating of 3 out of 4 would be adequate. This book teaches readers a lot on how to pursue their dreams. I just didn't enjoy the religious aspect.
Amanda Warner
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amanda-warner.html
Latest Review: The Magic of Gluten-Free Cooking by Julia Matto

Post by Amanda Warner »

Despite the religious aspect, I would rate this book a 4 out of 4 or 5 out of 5 stars as it was educative and also showed the reader how to bond with God, and I learned a lot from it.
Peace Eze
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-peace-eze.html
Latest Review: Higher Connections by Eric Right and Alexandra Right

Post by Peace Eze »

It’s a motivational book with a lot of lessons to learn from it. I like the information contained in the book. I would give it a rating of 5 out of 5 stars.
Agbata Trust
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 74
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agbata-trust.html
Latest Review: The Blandford Fly by D.N. Moore

Post by Agbata Trust »

I rated the book 3 out of 4 Star. It a very promising read and one filled of life lessons. But however there were alot of writing approaches that made it so boring for me. I almost gave up but the content of the book didnt let me to. This book is basically ment for Christians.
Mimi JJ1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mimi-jj1.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Mimi JJ1 »

Great book, I love how the author explained everything
Thank you for this great book

Return to “Discuss " Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute" by Jeff Meyer”