Please use this sub-forum to discuss any classic books or any very old fiction books or series.
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
- Posts: 28
- Joined: 24 Apr 2019, 23:47
- Currently Reading: Strong Heart
- Bookshelf Size: 19
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-basmeen.html
- Latest Review: Followed my Star by AR Annahita
The book 'pride and prejudice' made a good impression about Jane Austen's piece.i love the way she described the emotions of the girl who truly loves.but I haven't read the book' persuasion '.May be I would try in this summer
- Posts: 139
- Joined: 18 Mar 2019, 16:06
- 2019 Reading Goal: 20
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 220
- Currently Reading: The Age of Innocence
- Bookshelf Size: 67
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-only1cola.html
- Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings
This Austen novel is one of my favorites because I identify with Anne, being a reserved person myself. I really felt the power of their love even when they weren’t together. I also appreciated how they both were truly good people with kind hearts.
- Posts: 28
- Joined: 07 Aug 2019, 00:04
- Bookshelf Size: 0
Keep reading! It's worth it.