Please use this sub-forum to discuss any classic books or any very old fiction books or series.
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
- Posts: 175
- Joined: 06 Jun 2018, 19:54
- 2019 Reading Goal: 20
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 110
- Currently Reading: Cinder
- Bookshelf Size: 76
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-choine.html
- Latest Review: The Barnyard Buddies Meet a Newcomer by Julie Penshorn
- Reading Device: 1400699894
When we read those books in school, I never enjoyed them. As an adult, I would like to revisit them and learn to appreciate them. Any pointers for someone who is used to reading murder mysteries and YA Fiction?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 23 Jun 2019, 17:12
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 3
I've red this book when I was a little boy and loved it.
What a wonderful event to have made a reality show
- Posts: 152
- Joined: 04 Jul 2019, 06:27
- 2019 Reading Goal: 50
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 34
- Currently Reading: Heartquake
- Bookshelf Size: 116
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mrunalt.html
- Latest Review: The Altitude Journals by David J Mauro
I read this book last year, and it’s amazing. Initially I was a bit distracted by all the technical details of fishing, but as the story progresses the mood turns more gray and gets really interesting. I can read the book again and I am sure I will have a different take on the story.