Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
- Posts: 81
- Joined: 27 Jun 2019, 10:31
- 2019 Reading Goal: 10
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 70
- Favorite Book: Man Mission
- Currently Reading: Killing Abel
- Bookshelf Size: 29
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tirtharaj.html
- Latest Review: Mock My Words by Chandra Shekhar
- Posts: 142
- Joined: 20 Dec 2019, 12:26
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 12
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sevencrows.html
- Latest Review: Daisy's Run by Scott Baron
She lets her political ideas leap into her work with little subversion or nuance. Her 'good guys' parrot her beliefs, and they triumph. It's a lecture, and god, she uses so so many words to do it.
The title is really cool though, I'll give it that!