What questions remain unanswered for you?

Use this forum to discuss the November 2020 Book of the month, "Timewise" by Robert Leet
Goodness C N
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-goodness-c-n.html
Latest Review: Love Yourself & Lose Weight: The Success Story of Self Love by Katie Lips

Re: What questions remain unanswered for you?

Post by Goodness C N »

Since Louis was introduced as male first and female thereafter, I did not understand if she was a crossdresser or gay? Point is, I needed to find out if it has anything to do with her sexual orientation or something.
Chelsearoses
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chelsearoses.html
Latest Review: The Vanished by Pejay Bradley

Post by Chelsearoses »

Daisy Deeh wrote: 28 Dec 2020, 13:47 why did Ron kept his feelings a secret,,it really left me wondering
I won't lie, I oftentimes wondered why he didn't say anything to her. Then I started thinking maybe it was because he understood the age gap for one and for another he didn't want to risk anything ruining their friendship. I think he felt their friendship was very solid and didn't want to tarnish in any way.
"In every Heaven you'll find some Hell.And there's a welcome in each farewell.Life can be harsh the future strict, who would dare predict.So let's be happy, forever happy, completely happy. And a tiny bit sad."Happy/Sad-Addams Family Musical
Kyhm
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kyhm.html
Latest Review: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi

Post by Kyhm »

This are interesting questions which I had in my when I finished the book. I felt that there definitely was something lacking and unexplained. I wasn't contented with how the story ended. How Regina decided to end her life without even telling what's going to happen with the machine that they have. Also, Louise left just like that. I wanted more story.
simodeeh
Currently Reading: City of Bones
Bookshelf Size: 129

Post by simodeeh »

my burning suspense is, why did Ron had to hide his feelings from Regina, also were the secrets kept by Ron when Regina died
Aisha_123
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aisha-123.html
Latest Review: At Day's End, I'll Always Be Me by Jerry A. Greenberg

Post by Aisha_123 »

Honestly, I was a bit disappointed at Regina's ending. The project was finally going somewhere and it just fell in a second. Louise was a free bird, it was bound to happen. I still don't think Ron was really really interested in the experiment. I felt he just wanted a friend.
ReaderAisha2020
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 68
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-readeraisha2020.html
Latest Review: Your Adventurous Life Awaits by Maryann Remsberg and Brian Remsberg

Post by ReaderAisha2020 »

To be honest I felt confused and did not know whether Louise was a man or a woman and if a woman why was he appearing as a man in the first instance and then stayed as a woman.
I also had the idea that Regina was too clever to have ended everything in such a simple easy manner. I thought that there may be another book or a follow in explanation and that she had somehow managed to manipulate time to become somewhere else, reverse time or something. I felt the disappearing issue left a lot of questions
Vivian Jabeya
Favorite Book: Tales of the Seventies
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vivian-jabeya.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Vivian Jabeya »

What did Ron do after Regina's death?
Did he share her secret with others?
Why did Ron fail to tell Regina how he felt? I believe that the story would have an interesting twist if Ron told Regina how he felt.
Fajarr
Currently Reading: Wuthering Heights
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fajarr.html
Latest Review: Yesterday by Samyann

Post by Fajarr »

I'm curious who the girl at the end of the story is, since my thought process and the nature of the topic of the book being discussed (i.e. quantum physics) leads me to believe the "end" of a "certain someone" wasn't as final as the story made it out to be... though of course, it's impossible to know given the circumstances of how the story ended.
Latest Review: Yesterday by Samyann
Nicky Rita
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicky-rita.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Nicky Rita »

Did Ron keep all of Regina's research hidden after she died?
Why didn't Ron express his feelings for Regina?
Cat pill35
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cat-pill35.html
Latest Review: Commercial Property Made Easy by Chris Lang

Post by Cat pill35 »

In my opinion, there is nothing left to ask. The author's writing style is unpredictable.
Mercylib
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercylib.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Mercylib »

Did anyone else find it interesting that the major relationships in Ron's life, were all with women (besides a minimal, business-like relationship with Tom)? Do you think that there is a symbolic relevance to this?
Ngozi mouau
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ngozi-mouau.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Ngozi mouau »

Louise appears to be a fascinating character with a somewhat intricate lifestyle. Personally, I would have preferred if Louise's story had been further developed while reducing the emphasis on certain physics topics. However, this aspect did not have a negative impact on my overall reading experience.

Return to “Discuss "Timewise" By Robert Leet”