"The Cabin " by Natasha Preston

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Hazlewood815
Bookshelf Size: 0

"The Cabin " by Natasha Preston

Post by Hazlewood815 »

I was impressed by "The Cabin" by Natasha Preston. It is a romance novel and a thriller all in one. I found myself actively coming up with different possibilities as to who may have committed the murder of Mackenzie Keaton's two friends. As I was reading this book, it played like a movie in my head because more than enough detail was provided. I would highly recommend this book to anyone interested in thrillers. :)
Rotcgirl_2013
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Rotcgirl_2013 »

Usually thrillers are hard to write because it's easy to make it seem boring but this book was amazing. It kept me on the edge of my seat and I didn't want to put it down. I would give this book a 10/10 and if you want a amazing thriller book then I highly recommend this one.
Heathernross26
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... =9179">Red Queen</a>
Currently Reading: James and the Giant Peach
Bookshelf Size: 213

Post by Heathernross26 »

I was actually pretty disappointed with this book. I wasnt impressed by the characters at all and was often times confused in the direction this book was going. I guess " To each is their own" when reguarding reviews though. I loved her work in The Cellar though.

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”