Official Review: If The Bed Falls In by Paul Casselle

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sindhu Srinath
Currently Reading: Last Dance
Bookshelf Size: 272
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sindhu-srinath.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill
Reading Device: B06Y66GMC5

Re: Official Review: If The Bed Falls In by Paul Casselle

Post by Sindhu Srinath »

Sounds like a really good thriller! Perhaps something that will keep you on the edge of your seat. Congrats on the review! I am definitely interested in reading this book!
NikkyT
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nikkyt.html
Latest Review: "My Trip to Adele" by A.I.Alyaseer, R.I.Alyaseer
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by NikkyT »

You make the book sound brilliant, definitely going on my TBR list after reading this review
Latest Review: "My Trip to Adele" by A.I.Alyaseer, R.I.Alyaseer
Tara Botel Doherty
Currently Reading: Unspeakable Acts
Bookshelf Size: 20

Post by Tara Botel Doherty »

Dual characters, and comparison to Chuck Palahniuk, make this an explosive story that would need to be resolved by an additional story line. Great being error free because we all know how those pesky trolls react. On my list!
davidvengi
Currently Reading: Apollo's Raven
Bookshelf Size: 157

Post by davidvengi »

Great work on the review, it more than leaves me inclined to want to read the book of the day. great piece
Lhoyds
Currently Reading: Forever Twelve
Bookshelf Size: 8

Post by Lhoyds »

I found this book "if the Bed Falls in by Paul Cassele is .. very intereating .... the character and the story are intense...i really want to finish reading this book...and thanks for the review.. .. congrats.
PsiPhiFan
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by PsiPhiFan »

Thank so for reviewing this book! I read the sample of the book and while psychological thrillers aren't exactly my cup of tea, I did find this book to be intriguing. You do a good job of making the book sound enticing. If this were a movie I'd definitely watch it. Unfortunately I don't think I will pursue reading this book as I'm not a fan of reading this genre but it's definitely something I'll keep in mind to reccomend to others.
Cesaria Baquero
Currently Reading: Hell Holes: What Lurks Below
Bookshelf Size: 334
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cesaria-baquero.html
Latest Review: "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole

Post by Cesaria Baquero »

The reviews were just awesome as the story itself. Going through the sample pages, I myself was immersed in the story. It made me think if it was really possible to be living in two different worlds and living out two different personalities. I doff my hats off to the author of this book.
He has a unique way of taking you to the setting of his story. He has a powerful use of vivid picturesque words that make you feel you were actually there, watching the characters incognito. I would love to read the entire book and recommend to my friends to do the same.
Congratulations to the genius writer of this book. Thanks also to the reviewers who have fueled more to the intensity of reading this book that is already building up in me.
Latest Review: "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole
Kelebogile Mbangi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 123
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelebogile-mbangi.html
Latest Review: At Day's End, I'll Always Be Me by Jerry A. Greenberg

Post by Kelebogile Mbangi »

Predictability is often what kills a lot of stories. I'm glad this one was different and that you enjoyed it so much. Thanks for the review.
"And will you succeed?
Yes! You will, indeed!
(98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed.)
KID, YOU'LL MOVE MOUNTAINS!" - Dr. Seuss
frozenfire

Post by frozenfire »

The cover itself is so meaningful that a lot of WHY will pop up to your mind adding to the review of being of two realities which is hard to uncover. It really give me the interest to must read the book. The twist and turns of every chapter and the goosebumps and thrill it could give me upon reading it.
Nboyer
Currently Reading: The 11.05 Murders
Bookshelf Size: 16

Post by Nboyer »

The official review of Paul Cssselle's If the Bed Falls In really made me want to go read this book. The concept of a guy living a double life as a spy or questioning whether it's all in his head is a cool concept.
gbolahan ibrahim

Post by gbolahan ibrahim »

The world is falling apart around him. Crazy conspiracy theories like 9/11, the Illuminati and the One-Percenters tightening strangle-hold on society seem totally real from the perspective of his alter-ego, Joseph. But who is real; Tom or Joseph?

Joseph has a plan to defeat the One-Percenters, but due to being forcibly injected with an experimental CIA drug, he cannot remember what he was going to do.
Soumeg
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-soumeg.html
Latest Review: "Veterans Day" by J. J. Jorgens

Post by Soumeg »

The review was interesting and has spiked my interest in reading the book. The book seems to be intriguing, with the ability of keeping the readers interested till the end. I appreciate your review and am looking forward to more, in future.
Latest Review: "Veterans Day" by J. J. Jorgens
Temurlan

Post by Temurlan »

The story-telling skills of the author are wonderful.
"If The Bed Falls In" is a chilling psychological thriller that attaches itself into your subconscious and refuses to leave. Paul Casselle is a story-teller who deftly weaves his tale into a thrill ride of a page turner. He creates multilevel characters that remain with the reader long after the book has been closed. The book is totally recommendable!
Kalin Adi
Currently Reading: Island Games
Bookshelf Size: 141
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kalin-adi.html
Latest Review: French for Girls by JP Wright

Post by Kalin Adi »

While I was reading your review, I remember the movie Vanilla Sky with Tom Cruise. Maybe because Tom/Joseph is trapped between two worlds and he doesn't know what it's real and what it isn't. It seems you delighted in reading this sinuous story, thanks for the review!
Kleinbens
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Kleinbens »

If The Bed Falls In novel written by Cassel set me between two worlds which Tom was living. Keeping me as a reader thinking of the two lives "falling in between minds".
The novel is interesting and I will continue to read to know how it ended with Tom

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”