Official Review: Girl with the Flat Tire by Leon Loy

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
AvidBibliophile
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Gold Digger
Bookshelf Size: 480
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-avidbibliophile.html
Latest Review: How I Became Santa Clause by Chris Kringle

Re: Featured Official Review: Girl with the Flat Tire by Leon Loy

Post by AvidBibliophile »

UzmaKhan wrote: 28 May 2020, 23:14 Crime, mystery, suspense, twists and unpredictability is what keeps me engaged to a book to the very last and this book promises everything!🌸
I think you’d really enjoy this one then!! The fast-paced storyline never loses momentum, and there are developing surprises around every corner. Hope you get the chance to check it out further. Thanks for stopping by to comment :)
Stalantilaz
Currently Reading: Killing Abel
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stalantilaz.html
Latest Review: The Hand Bringer by Christopher J. Penington

Post by Stalantilaz »

I love the description of each character. .. haha. This sounds like an interesting journey to go through dealing with real issues. The book's title is also catchy. Great review.
AvidBibliophile

Gracious Ngy88 wrote: 28 May 2020, 16:14 Wonderful review here,although I don't like crime tales but i will recommend it
to friends.
Appreciate you checking it out and leaving a kind word. Thank you!
AvidBibliophile

Stalantilaz wrote: 29 May 2020, 00:47 I love the description of each character. .. haha. This sounds like an interesting journey to go through dealing with real issues. The book's title is also catchy. Great review.
The title definitely caught my eye too, and this was a rowdy and raucous cast of characters (to say the least)! It took me on a journey for sure, so I’m glad the review was able to reflect that. Thanks for reading and commenting!
Kemmy11
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kemmy11.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Kemmy11 »

This book seems to be suspense filled and has gotten my attention. I will definitely add this book to my reading list.. thanks for that wonderful review.
AvidBibliophile

Kemmy11 wrote: 29 May 2020, 03:50 This book seems to be suspense filled and has gotten my attention. I will definitely add this book to my reading list.. thanks for that wonderful review.
Thanks so much!! The suspense never stops in this one. It’s a worthwhile read.
Olgamiell
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-olgamiell.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Knights of Chalethire by Matthew Tysz

Post by Olgamiell »

It looks like this book addresses some serious topics, but I still think I'd enjoy reading it. The plot seems interesting and is set in the location that was always quite appealing to me. Also, I really like the title. Thank you for your review, it presented this book in a way that definitely encouraged me to read it!
Anindita Roy
Currently Reading: The God of Small Things
Bookshelf Size: 15

Post by Anindita Roy »

Thank you for the great and honest review."Girl with the Flat Tire" is a novel which can be read in one sitting. The enthralling story repeatedly gives rise to a feeling of suspense in our minds. The author brought a touch of reality to this novel which makes the plot intriguing.The characters seem to be drawn from his own observation of life, and hence they are life-like.The realistic portraiture of the contemporary and acquisitive society adds to the realism of the story. I look forward to reading this book.
Marshal mutai
Currently Reading: The Sojourners
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marshal-mutai.html
Latest Review: Christ Without a Bride by Michael J. Ray

Post by Marshal mutai »

I am looking forward to reading this book just because of the twists and suspense that come into play. Such an intriguing review, I enjoyed it!
farhan quazi
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by farhan quazi »

A nice one but i hope you explained details of every incident of this book .This book has very great story but detailing will fill in more excitement.And thanks for this amazing story.
tripsa
Favorite Author: Winston Legge
Currently Reading: Benson's Plan
Bookshelf Size: 0
fav_author_id: 82241

Post by tripsa »

wow, the story sounds amazing. I hope to read this as soon as possible because your writing skill sounds real and make us want more.
AvidBibliophile

Olgamiell wrote: 29 May 2020, 16:46 It looks like this book addresses some serious topics, but I still think I'd enjoy reading it. The plot seems interesting and is set in the location that was always quite appealing to me. Also, I really like the title. Thank you for your review, it presented this book in a way that definitely encouraged me to read it!
The location and setting pair perfectly with the target decade and cast of characters. From the classic cars to the small town businesses, all details were well woven together for maximum impact! Thank you so much for considering this one, hope you get the chance to read and enjoy it!
AvidBibliophile

Anindita Roy wrote: 30 May 2020, 02:16 Thank you for the great and honest review."Girl with the Flat Tire" is a novel which can be read in one sitting. The enthralling story repeatedly gives rise to a feeling of suspense in our minds. The author brought a touch of reality to this novel which makes the plot intriguing.The characters seem to be drawn from his own observation of life, and hence they are life-like.The realistic portraiture of the contemporary and acquisitive society adds to the realism of the story. I look forward to reading this book.
Quick snippets of suspense, intrigue, danger, and romance effectively bring this one to life! I hope you get the chance to read and enjoy this one too :)
AvidBibliophile

Marshal mutai wrote: 30 May 2020, 09:22 I am looking forward to reading this book just because of the twists and suspense that come into play. Such an intriguing review, I enjoyed it!
Topsy turvy twists and turns will whip you around like a tempestuous tornado! Haha, I’m glad you enjoyed my review, and I hope you get the chance to check out the whole book sometime. Really appreciate you stopping by to read and comment!
Sattu_001
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Sattu_001 »

This book is really very interesting and inspiring I enjoyed it very much. I learn many things from this book for my own life. :)

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”