Official Review: The Choice, the unexpected heroes

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Bluebird03
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 127
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bluebird03.html
Latest Review: Retort and Retribution by Jak Dello

Re: Official Review: The Choice, the unexpected heroes

Post by Bluebird03 »

janinewesterweel wrote: 09 Aug 2019, 11:29 What a unique idea to provide a foreword in a series that brings the reader up to speed! I really like that because even if a novel is a standalone, you often still would like a bit of background info. Lovely review, thank you, Bluebird. :)
Yes, the Foreword was very helpful in setting the stage for this storyline. Thank you so much, Janine, for reading my review and for your comments! :)
Bluebird03
Currently Reading:

Post by Bluebird03 »

unamilagra wrote: 09 Aug 2019, 18:33 This sounds like a very thrilling and well-written book. I might have to check out this series! Great review!
It definitely is, and I'm delighted to have selected it for review. Thank you so much, unamilagra, for your comments! :)
Bluebird03
Currently Reading:

Post by Bluebird03 »

essyallan7475 wrote: 09 Aug 2019, 22:51 I love suspense and action books. The plot is quite unique. Will read in future
I hope that you do find time to read it- as it will not disappoint. Thank you, essyallan, for reading my review and for commenting! :)
Bluebird03
Currently Reading:

Post by Bluebird03 »

Kelyn wrote: 09 Aug 2019, 23:51 Sooo...suspense, dystopia (kind of), and romance. Seems like a mix right up my alley. This one will be going on my TBR shelf! Thanks for the intriguing review!
If this is your alley, then I think you will love it as much as I did. Thank you, Kelyn, for your very kind comments! :)

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”