Official Review: Why Me: Trash Collector, Mental Issues

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Espie
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: Behind the Barbed Wire Fence
Currently Reading: Noah's Quest
Bookshelf Size: 118
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-espie.html
Latest Review: Why Me: Trash Collector, Mental Issues by Nikolay N Bey

Re: Official Review: Why Me: Trash Collector, Mental Issues

Post by Espie »

Hiruni Bhagya 81 wrote: 01 Jun 2019, 09:08 Having a protagonist who is a trash collector is quite intriguing, but the problem with editing makes this book undesirable for me. So, I won't be reading it. But, thanks for your honest review.
I truly understand and agree. This piece is for those who won't mind the unique story as well as real-life challenge, indeed. Thank you as well for sharing your thoughts and kind words.
"Life has many different chapters for us. One bad chapter doesn't mean it's the end of the book."-Unknown
"To err is human; to forgive, divine."-Alexander Pope
"Put GOD first; He'll bless your efforts with success."-Proverbs
Espie

Post by Espie »

Kelyn wrote: 03 Jun 2019, 21:03 It seems like a worthy story to be told despite the myriad errors throughout the book. You were very positive and more than kind in your review. Thanks!
Beyond the superfluous, there had been much to learn from this piece if given the chance indeed. Thank you as well for sharing your thoughts and nice words!
"Life has many different chapters for us. One bad chapter doesn't mean it's the end of the book."-Unknown
Espie

Post by Espie »

Shrabastee wrote: 04 Jun 2019, 03:00 I found myself in a similar position a while ago, where I took up a book judged by the book blurb and was thoroughly disappointed later. I love how you discovered some positive aspects among all these. Thanks for the candid review!
I think every experience - good or bad - is an opportunity for learning. However, I've got to be honest enough to say that I've never run out of hesitations, which could be something that may surprise those who knew me in my younger years. I didn't regret choosing this piece; in fact, I've had takeaways from it, its author, and its protagonist in greater magnitude than what could be normal. Thank you as well for sharing your own experience and insights!
Kibet Hillary
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3036
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kibet-hillary.html
Latest Review: A New War by Alexander Farah

Post by Kibet Hillary »

Thanks for the review and for pointing out the major flaws in the book. I bet the author has much more to do if this book has to be read. It sounded interesting but the errors are off putting.
“It just hurts too much to admit what is wanted so badly when there’s no guarantee of its availability.”
- Dr. Larry Crabb
Aniza Butt
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aniza-butt.html
Latest Review: Aurona by BB Prescott

Post by Aniza Butt »

Sad to hear that it has a lot of drawbacks. Repetition makes a book dull and a reader would surely lose his interest. Thanks a lot for the review :tiphat:
"Fine...Make your villain."
`Darkling`
Latest Review: Aurona by BB Prescott
Charlie19
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-charlie19.html
Latest Review: The Fox by M. N. J. Butler

Post by Charlie19 »

i have a major attraction on psychology, i therefore love it so much.. I will definitely love this book!
Mbrooks2518
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 385
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mbrooks2518.html
Latest Review: The Portal by Russell Cederberg

Post by Mbrooks2518 »

This type of book isn't one I'm interested in, but I also wouldn't read it because of the mass of editing issues. Thanks for the thorough review!
wikmari
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by wikmari »

This book is not the best book but it is interesting . Although it has lots of error , I like how a lot of people can relate to it.
Espie

Post by Espie »

Kibetious wrote: 13 Jun 2019, 04:51 Thanks for the review and for pointing out the major flaws in the book. I bet the author has much more to do if this book has to be read. It sounded interesting but the errors are off putting.
I do understand and respect your valid points. Thank you as well for dropping by and sharing your personal views.
Espie

Post by Espie »

Aniza Butt wrote: 22 Jun 2019, 02:46 Sad to hear that it has a lot of drawbacks. Repetition makes a book dull and a reader would surely lose his interest. Thanks a lot for the review :tiphat:
I would acquiesce to the thought that it may not be for everyone, indeed. Despite what's initially obvious, the book still has facets which could potentially catch a number of readers' interest nonetheless. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and insights as well.
Espie

Post by Espie »

Charlie19 wrote: 30 Jun 2019, 02:03 i have a major attraction on psychology, i therefore love it so much.. I will definitely love this book!
Psychology had been part of my earlier college years as well. I won't be too surprised if this book's nuances could challenge you to ponder more deeply than what others would normally expect. It's not really for the "faint-hearted" in a psychoanalytical sense of the concept, though. All the best! Thank you for sharing your personal thoughts, too.
Espie

Post by Espie »

Mbrooks2518 wrote: 01 Jul 2019, 13:02 This type of book isn't one I'm interested in, but I also wouldn't read it because of the mass of editing issues. Thanks for the thorough review!
I agree that it may not be for everyone, indeed, although I should admit that I learned from it more than I normally would have expected to. Thank you as well for sharing your thoughts!
Espie

Post by Espie »

wikmari wrote: 01 Jul 2019, 18:13 This book is not the best book but it is interesting . Although it has lots of error , I like how a lot of people can relate to it.
You're quite spot on! It may not be able to meet everyone's expectations, but it's not entirely bereft of truth and significance. Thank you for sharing your insights.
c4bersg1rl
Currently Reading: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden
Bookshelf Size: 2078
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by c4bersg1rl »

Having mental issues but still wanting to be productive in today's society is remarkable. By not allowing these issues slow you down and to keep going. Having family and friends as support is important to achieve your goals, no matter what the issue. Sorry that the formatting and proofreading is lacking; I guess it would be a great book if not for that. Thanks for the review.
Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you. - Princess Diana
Daniel_
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 226
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-daniel.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Daniel_ »

I must admit that this is the first review that I will read that has one-stars rating. That says a lot about the book.
Thanks for the review.

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”