Overall rating and opinion of "The Fires of Virko (Book 2 of 6)" by Matthew Tysz

Discuss We are Voulhire: The Fires of Virko
Muladan
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Inside the Mind of a Successful CEO
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-muladan.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: Someone Else's End by Matthew Tysz

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "The Fires of Virko (Book 2 of 6)" by Matthew Tysz

Post by Muladan »

I gave a rating of four out of four stars. I think this book is worth reading. I gladly recommend it. I really liked the moral part of the book. There was nothing I really disliked except for the little discontinuity between it and the first book in the series.
Nikowl7
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nikowl7.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Nikowl7 »

I felt really sorry for Kayden and I want to see what will happen to him next. I kind of expecting more character development on Galen, but maybe I will see it in the next book. In general, I really love the series!
Fozia RYK
Currently Reading: Scalpels Out
Bookshelf Size: 23

Post by Fozia RYK »

You should peruse this book to continue with the arrangement, in any case the accompanying books would appear to be confounding. It is the business town in center had radiant subtleties in the book by Tysz. Additionally, the secret filled turns kept me perusing quick to find the anticipation with no miss of strings. I cheerfully evaluated 3 out of 4 stars at that point. I am not regrating by any stretch of the imagination.
FrostBytez
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17

Post by FrostBytez »

I'd give it a 3 out of 4. I was quite impressed to see the lack of grammar and spelling mistakes. But the amount of violent scenes were very heavy for me
Knock Knock
Shahina C A
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shahina-c-a.html
Latest Review: Strong Heart by Charlie Sheldon

Post by Shahina C A »

I think this book contains more violence and actions. So it's not everyone's cup of tea. But I really enjoyed reading it. That's why I give it a 4 out of 4 stars rating.
Shahina C A
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:

Post by Shahina C A »

I give it a 4 out of 4 stars rating. Because I really enjoyed reading it. Actually it's not everyone's cup of tea. Because it contains many violence and actions. But it was a page turner for me.
Shahina C A
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:

Post by Shahina C A »

I read it because I liked the first book very much. This book also didn't let me down. So I give it a 4 out of 4 stars rating.
Leverage
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leverage.html
Latest Review: Jesus, Prosperity Gospel and Poverty in Africa by Elijah Oladimeji

Post by Leverage »

Matthew is definitely one of the aspiring fresh authors out there being in love with gothic scenery & other creepy stuff or imagination.. it's adorable, for sure. However, I feel that his work in this book series needs some polishing because his vision is too big but when you read some chapters, stories just gets lost but the creepiness is still there thou..all in all great job. 3 out 4 stars for me.
megan25006
Currently Reading: Solaris Seethes (Solaris Saga book 1)
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-megan25006.html
Latest Review: Final Act by Van Fleisher

Post by megan25006 »

This book starts with a magical battle that threw readers into the middle of the action. This author has the gift of making the reader feel like a participant not a spectator to the storyline.
Ndiviwe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ndiviwe.html
Latest Review: Money Faucet by Joe Calderwood

Post by Ndiviwe »

I gave this book the max rating of 4 out of 4 stars because I really enjoyed the book. What I enjoyed the most about this installment were the supernatural encounters with the demon, Sod. These encounters proved Demetrius's faith to be strong and just.
Goral
Currently Reading: A Brief History of Time
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-goral.html
Latest Review: Worldlines by Adam Guest

Post by Goral »

I rated this book 4 out of 4 stars..I liked this book but I do feel that it was a little harsh at some points..especially the behaviour of Hans Hrelek at the end. But I would recommend it to Fantasy lovers
You can't buy happiness but you can buy books, and that's kind of the same thing
Rayah Raouf
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rayah-raouf.html
Latest Review: The Heart of the World by Michael Tillotson

Post by Rayah Raouf »

I enjoyed the book a lot. I thought it was more engaging than the first, and the characters introduced seem to be very interesting. I think the trio is my favorite, and I look forward to their interactions with one another very much.
Memories are dangerous things. You turn them over and over, until you know every touch and corner, but still you'll find an edge to cut you.― Mark Lawrence, Prince of Thorns
jomana_3
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 77
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jomana-3.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by jomana_3 »

I rated it 4 out 4 stars. I liked it more than the first book, and I found it much more engaging.
Kuilawrence083
Favorite Book: The Raven's Trail (Book 1)
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kuilawrence083.html
Latest Review: The Trials of Uwe, Parts I, II and III by Steven L Masia

Post by Kuilawrence083 »

I really enjoyed reading this book Matthew Tysz has a way of pulling your attention through his writing, connecting with his characters and feeling every emotion he intented. I give it 4 out of 4 because it is a well written piece of work with alot of humour.
Vivian Jabeya
Favorite Book: Tales of the Seventies
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vivian-jabeya.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Vivian Jabeya »

I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars . Just like the first book, this book is intriguing. I love how Tysz vividly describes all the events. I enjoyed reading this work of fiction.

Return to “Discuss We are Voulhire: The Fires of Virko (Book 2 of 6)”