Do you really believe in an alternative none psych pharmacological to control anxiety and stress?

Use this forum to discuss the August 2020 Book of the month, " Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD.
Monica Omonigho Bennymoore
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-monica-omonigho-bennymoore.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Re: Do you really believe in an alternative none psych pharmacological to control anxiety and stress?

Post by Monica Omonigho Bennymoore »

The mind and bodies have a critical role to play in managing the symptoms of anxiety. With a positive mindset and natural remedies, the treatment goes to the root causes of the ailment. From my experiences the orthodox medication is only coating the sore and not treating the source of the injury. With a lot of addiction which, the patients struggle to get out off. The most effective option for is the use of the mind and relaxation techniques to reverse the health conditions.
Monica Omonigho Bennymoore
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-monica-omonigho-bennymoore.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Monica Omonigho Bennymoore »

The mind and bodies have a critical role to play in managing the symptoms of anxiety. With a positive mindset and natural remedies, the treatment goes to the root causes of the ailment. From my experiences the orthodox medication is only coating the sore and not treating the source of the injury. With a lot of addiction which, the patients struggle to get out off. The most effective option for is the use of the mind and relaxation techniques to reverse the health conditions.
koffi Malay
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-koffi-malay.html
Latest Review: Mryyh for Mafia Men by C.R. Fulton

Post by koffi Malay »

One can experiment with a variety of alternative medications and therapies. I'm convinced that these can help with mild cases. To avoid conventional medicine and only try natural remedies for severe anxiety.
Jack Robbinson
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jack-robbinson.html
Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Post by Jack Robbinson »

I know someone that claims they made an alter ego of themselves that was rude, didn't care about what others thought and was mean to everyone in order to combat their anxiety disorder at i think 12(?). They say it worked for them, but that it also changed their personality in a way to be this mean person at times. The best way to think about it is Jackyl and Hyde.
Mercylib
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercylib.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Mercylib »

I believe that nature has a way of balancing itself and shifting to some equilibrium. However, in some cases intervention in the form of medication is needed and I'm not against it as long as other alternative stress and anxiety management treatments are also explored.
Ngozi mouau
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ngozi-mouau.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Ngozi mouau »

I really believe in natural remedies. Sometimes, changing how you live can help more than medicine, like adding herbs or meditation. I've seen it work for me. But I still use medicine when needed. I've tried oils for stress, sleep, and headaches. They didn't help with my headaches, but they did with stress and sleep. People are different, so not everything works for everyone. That's why the book's author says it's good to have a doctor's advice. They can watch and give their opinion.
Wonder Light
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wonder-light.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Wonder Light »

In my opinion, I strongly believe in natural remedies baceuse it has worked for me, but you can also try out other things like pharmacy and hospital.
golubinka5
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
2024 Reading Goal: 12
2024 Goal Completion: 8%

Post by golubinka5 »

Consider looking into TMS therapy in your area. You don't have to take medication. It has no side effects unless you are 65 years old and/or have a pacemaker.

Return to “Discuss "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD”