Official Review: Star Marque Rising by Shami Stoivall

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Kendra M Parker
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 421
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kendra-m-parker.html
Latest Review: Requiem, Changing Times by RJ Parker
Reading Device: B00GDQDRPK

Re: Official Review: Star Marque Rising by Shami Stoivall

Post by Kendra M Parker »

Nyambura Githui wrote: 05 Feb 2019, 01:05 Travel between planets has always been a fascinating read for me. I'll look out for it. Good review.
One of the things about the space travel in this book is that it used a somewhat realistic time-frame and science behind the travel. I was intrigued when it took the star ship 6 months to travel between two of the planets. The author made a point of being somewhat science-based in how she created this fiction.
ShelleyMeeks
Currently Reading: The Warramunga's War
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by ShelleyMeeks »

I appreciate the information on character development in your review. Authors who spend time on developing characters provide the stories I enjoy most. I was hopeful about perhaps reading this book, but it sounds farther into Sci-Fi than I usually travel. Thank you!
Sahani Nimandra
Favorite Book: Harry Potter and The Sorceress Stone
Currently Reading: Man of the World
Bookshelf Size: 698
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sahani-nimandra.html
Latest Review: I once had a Farm in Ireland by Siggy Buckley
Reading Device: Huawei

Post by Sahani Nimandra »

Wow, when I read your review I felt I was sliding on a slide bar in the play ground. Fascinating story complemented by a informative review. Thank you!
The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid! - Jane Austen :techie-studyingbrown:

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”