Featured Official Review: Project Tau by Jude Austin [April 2020 Book of the Month]

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
1amos
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Featured Official Review: Project Tau by Jude Austin [April 2020 Book of the Month]

Post by 1amos »

From my own perception, this book is a matter of facts and fiction.
Often times it is hard to accept
But science gives clues of what is ongoing or what is yet to take place.
Talk about clones and we think about it as something that may likely not happen, but we all know about the plastic surgery that has long taken its roots most part of the country.
essahely10

Post by essahely10 »

The theme of cloning is intriguing. You make it seem as though the author has taken this idea down quite a thrilling avenue. I want to read it - and I don't! Your tantalizing description of the story line is drawing me in. Thanks for this fascinating review.
essahely10

Post by essahely10 »

A beautiful science fiction topic became popular and popular with the fans. Thank you
Beca22
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Beca22 »

I am not a big fan of these kind of books but I cannot judge a book by its cover. I feel intrigued by romance, suspense, dramas and thrillers, adventures and Fantasy books, even books out of this world, like supernatural ones even. I could give this a read but I would have to atleast have a bit of imagination flowing through me. An interesting book has to have some kind of vision.
brendanwhite
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-brendanwhite.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by brendanwhite »

Project Tau sounds so cool! I just got it and cannot wait to start reading--I already finished the prologue!
Felixmarvel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Felixmarvel »

This is a pretty dark science book stunning well done..... To the author
caysonman76

Post by caysonman76 »

Hello! Just actually read the book from amazon. I found this. It's freaky how there is a bit of violence to it. There will be a little abuse but not a lot in my opinion. He also faced slavery which is kind of sad and would hate to be in slavery. (True or fake: I still think it is sad and you should watch it if you have perm)
leonesmonte12

Post by leonesmonte12 »

The content of the book is so intriguing but interesting as well... I don't know f this will happen in the future.
jdsatosk
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 133
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jdsatosk.html
Latest Review: Homecoming by Jude Austin

Post by jdsatosk »

I just finished reading Project Tau and writing my own review. I happened to see yours as I was looking through discussion boards and this is a very good review! I feel that you draw people in to read the book while giving a fair warning about some of the more sensitive content in the book. I can definitely agree with you about wanting to stop reading sometimes but not being able to tear myself away. I enjoyed how much this book tugged on my emotions and nudged me to really consider human nature.
Nurudeen1812

Post by Nurudeen1812 »

It's very interesting and I have already added it in my sheif since the story looks touching and heart felt as well
Nadiatrotwood
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nadiatrotwood.html
Latest Review: Project Tau by Jude Austin

Post by Nadiatrotwood »

I just got my copy to review and I'm excited to start reading it! I love sci-fi, and this is the first sci-fi novel that I've had the opportunity to review.
Elmar_1014

Post by Elmar_1014 »

I love the genre, its so futuristic and scifi lovers will surely love it.
J-martin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by J-martin »

What an abstract book. I just have to condition my mind in a certain kind of way if I want to read this book. Still trying to make up my mind though. Hopefully, I will give it a try.
ThomasCShearman1976
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 92
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thomascshearman1976.html
Latest Review: Guardian of Deceit by William H. Coles
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by ThomasCShearman1976 »

Interesting review! I was interested in the part where you say you try to figure out what is going to happen. I almost always cannot predict anything in books. So, I wonder, if I were to guess what was coming next, would I enjoy the book less or more? I've never known which I'd prefer! I'll add this to me 'to read' shelf once I work out how to do that. :)
Strangeminds
Currently Reading: Worldlines
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-strangeminds.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Post by Strangeminds »

I feel like the book deals with a topic that might become a really significant issue in the future. Ever since I saw the movie 'The sixth day', the technology of cloning is something that amazes and interests me while also instilling a fear about its consequences The book has dealt with the issues very smoothly aan interesting read.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”