Official Review: Immortal' Requiem by Vincent Bobbe

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Kaus28
Currently Reading: The Little Red Book Of Selling
Bookshelf Size: 3

Re: Official Review: Immortal' Requiem by Vincent Bobbe

Post by Kaus28 »

I am into non-fiction reading these days, but I do enjoy my share of fantasy reading. I've been slowly reading Lord Of The Rings and finished the Harry Potter series, for the first time. Yes, kill me for not reading it any later. Anyway, I think your review is great I did a quick scan. It's not something that I'd pick up in a bookstore, but review says it all.
bookwormlover2020
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by bookwormlover2020 »

I would so love to read this book. After reading the reviews i am transfixed by the story line and can't wait to read it in the near future... :ugeek2:
Msred325
Favorite Book: It
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 172

Post by Msred325 »

Ok you have me hooked. Your review was very compelling. I could feel your excitement. I will be adding this one to my want to read list. Thanks for a great review.
Angel_777
Currently Reading: Immortals' Requiem
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by Angel_777 »

I thoroughly enjoyed reading the IMMORTALS' REQUIEM. It is suspenseful and had me on squabbling on my toes. If you like reading different events, then this is the book for you. I was actually fearful for Marcus, because of this certain mystery appeared before him. I wanted to know more, but the writing left me hanging. If your interested like I am and want to know more; keep reading and the story will began to unfold. If you like reading puzzling crimes or something that baffles the mind, then this is all game. This book is very descriptive and pays a lot of attention to detail. Once you immerse yourself, you won't be able to put it down.
Bigirimana Celestin
Currently Reading: We are Voulhire: Someone Else's End
Bookshelf Size: 341
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bigirimana-celestin.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Bigirimana Celestin »

According to your review, the way he explains events and personifys objects , how he descripts different scenes and settings, and even his world-building ability amazes you. I think his work is remarkable.
Great review! Thanks
“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.”
― Maya Angelou
magnello
Favorite Author: William Gibson
Currently Reading: Luna
Bookshelf Size: 283
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-magnello.html
Latest Review: André's Reboot by Steve Coleman
fav_author_id: 2500

Post by magnello »

What a great review! I love when I can tell someone has completely flipped over a book, and this is definitely evident in this review. It definitely makes me want to read the book, thanks!
Abigail Harmer
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Abigail Harmer »

This book sounds so good from just reading a small part but it looks like it goes into deep detail. To tell you about what happened two thousand years ago and it will tell how it happened. But you have to find out for yourself for what his world is really like in his point of view.
Marsha Madden

Post by Marsha Madden »

I do like the book but this part of the book. I do like the most about the book. ''He that was waiting for death to claim him and he witnesses the resurrection of the monster slayer Grimnir. Then, the resurrection came and he came back to life meaning that the only thing that Cu` Roi had returned back to save him. I do think it is a good review and I would love to read the entire back. So, I will gain more knowledge about the characters as well as the author. Marsha
blackoak88

Post by blackoak88 »

Thats was brillant, where i come from,Ghana, West Africa to be precise, elderly people in families sit kids down by in the evenings to tell them stories in the olden days, which has drastically reduced, this book is amazing.. i was really clued to my seat whiles reading. it felt like i was back home sitting by the fire side listening to my 80 year old grand pa...
TanasiaB27

Post by TanasiaB27 »

It is a very interesting book. I couldn't picture myself reading a book like this. Then, I ended up enjoying the book. It teached me stuff I haven't already knew. Especially about zombies and vampires .
Psweetness

Post by Psweetness »

Wow can't stop reading this book
Susan Duininck Kenning
Currently Reading: E M P Honeymoon
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-susanlee23.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Susan Duininck Kenning »

Oh wow! I normally wouldn’t be drawn to a book like this, but your description intrigued me! Now I realize what an impact book reviews can have! Thank you for opening my eyes to a new type of reading experience I can try!
Zalareah18

Post by Zalareah18 »

I'm definitely hooked! This sounds like a great read, with fascinating characters and a well-developed plot. Thank you for the amazing review, Bianka!
ronmathewalx
Currently Reading: Exiles' Escape
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ronmathewalx.html
Latest Review: Project Tau by Jude Austin

Post by ronmathewalx »

A stunning Review... Wish I could write reviews like that :lol2: :lol2:
The review has me hooked on the book. I'm surely going to read the book. I'm gonna add it to my bookshelves right now!
samantha_bosely2018

Post by samantha_bosely2018 »

From the very beginning of this book I didn't know if I liked this book but know I fell in love with this book already.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”