Official Review: Immortal' Requiem by Vincent Bobbe

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Almccart90
Currently Reading: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-almccart90.html
Latest Review: Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks by Morton E Tavel, MD

Re: Official Review: Immortal' Requiem by Vincent Bobbe

Post by Almccart90 »

As a lover of the fantasy genre ....I'm excited to read this book! Also...love the first line of you review and love books that make me feel that way!
bookwormcharacter234
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by bookwormcharacter234 »

it has its own fantasies its paives a way for reading its lovely only if it wasnot for the violence
Chooza
Currently Reading:

Post by Chooza »

it's a very nice book. you have amazing talent. and your words are like magic in this book. I am very thankful to you for this book.
mukiza emmanuel

Post by mukiza emmanuel »

what an interested book! u can,t think twice when see it you can directly read it
Adedayo+23
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 104
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adedayo-23.html
Latest Review: Yona by Deanna Irwin

Post by Adedayo+23 »

When a book is so good it gives you a book hangover, what higher recommendation is there to give? Thanks for your fantastic review!
"Destiny struggles to reassert the pattern that was meant to be." ~ Lightning by Dean Koontz :tiphat:
Latest Review: Yona by Deanna Irwin
elija001
Favorite Book: A Woman's Prerogative
Currently Reading: The Little Book of Dental Questions
Bookshelf Size: 15

Post by elija001 »

What I like about this book is it's Introduction. The introduction part is well versed. And of course it's a fantasy. Well, fantasies also happened in real world. Most of us readers can relate for what we've read. Eventhough its in fantasy world when you feel what you've read. The feeling becomes a reality. And another is the lesson or message that the author wants to send us.
Review23
Currently Reading:

Post by Review23 »

This review will certainly grab any readers attention.One can actually feel the "book hangover". Great review.
Evans moses
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6

Post by Evans moses »

Wow, what a fabulous book. I was really impressed with how much content Vincent Bobbe has packed into this story, and how easily it held my attention through to the end. I normally have a favourite character in a story, but I found it hard picking between Cam O’ Griobhtha and Sam Autumn, as they are both brilliant. Overall, it’s a very unique plot that I absolutely loved.

Grimnir Vafthrudnir can’t believe what’s happened to the earth. With humans covering so much of it up with stone and concrete, they were slowly killing it. Unless he could find the Maiden of Earth and Water, there didn’t look like much chance of saving the planet. It didn’t take him long after arriving to feel that the magic that was so abundant many years previously, had now almost disappeared. Even though Cam was an Elf, he would have been quite happy to be left alone and drink himself to oblivion like the humans around him. However, his father insists on him getting his act together and helping Grimnir in his quest to save the earth. Sam did what he thought was the right thing when he heard someone in distress and came to their aid. Of course, he didn’t expect to be attacked himself. Sure, he had been drinking, but what he witnessed that night surely couldn’t be something real. Things like that didn’t happen in real life. Little did he know that his world was about to change. Cu Rui making a sudden appearance on earth is certainly going to disrupt things. He has a totally different agenda to Grimnir, and it’s more along the lines of creating havoc and mayhem to take over. This is an incredible story and is easily worth the 4/4Star Rating.
Feyisayo akande
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Feyisayo akande »

Wow! The beginning got me all, the review was so fatanstic. To me, the book is a must to read. Thanks for the review bianka walter
Feyisayo akande
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Feyisayo akande »

The bigining of this review was so fantasy, is a must to read to me. The review makes the book interesting even though have not read, it has been added to want to read. Thanks for the great review
ssarcss

Post by ssarcss »

This book makes me feel scared and amazing. I would love to read this book with someone by my side.
the author is very thoughtful to write this wonderful book.
ddddsa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ddddsa.html
Latest Review: The Final Keystone by John Kevin Crowley

Post by ddddsa »

Immortal Requiem is simply the best book ever. Once I started reading the book,I did not stop till I reached the end.
TIOJFORLIFE

Post by TIOJFORLIFE »

It has showed good story telling with thrilling scenes and is a good book honestly. I like how scary and exciting it is
Nisha Ward
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Garth Nix
Favorite Book: Binti Home
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 321
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nisha-ward.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer
Reading Device: B0794RHPZD
fav_author_id: 4351

Post by Nisha Ward »

Cam sounds like one of my favourite types of heroes and this one sounds like something I'd pick up on a whim to read. I like stories that incorporate fairy creatures and that this one has such a diverse range of them can only be a plus for me. Not to mention, Grimnir's presence indicates that the journey will be unforgettable. Very nice.
"...while a book has got to be worthwhile from the point of view of the reader it's got to be worthwhile from the point of view of the writer as well." - Terry Pratchett on The Last Continent and his writing.
Romyo
Currently Reading: Immortals' Requiem

Post by Romyo »

So fascinating how this story construct is awesome, it was scary that you want toread with anyone just to feel safe it was so amazing a big hand to the author

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”