Official Review: The Watchmaker’s Doctor

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sakeenah143
Favorite Book: From Drift to SHIFT
Currently Reading: Love is too Hard: The Dating (Mis)Adventures of a Man With Autism
Bookshelf Size: 85
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sakeenah143.html
Latest Review: Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks by Morton E Tavel, MD

Re: Official Review: The Watchmaker’s Doctor

Post by Sakeenah143 »

Time traveling books are out of my options but Anaya's story is intriguing, feels like I would like to know more.
Surabhi Rani
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Demonslayer
Bookshelf Size: 1887
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-surabhi-rani.html
Latest Review: How To Decorate Cookies With Your Kids in an Afternoon by Micah Rhodes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Surabhi Rani »

In the 'Official Review: The Watchmaker's Doctor, by G.M.T. Schuilling', the reviewer makes every effort to make the book, a lively read! The review very well relates the book to larger issue, 'Anyone who longs to make every moment count and live each day as their last should read this book.'
dave4real
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by dave4real »

Very fascinating and interesting, if its possible to actually time travel back to my youth days,I would have make many things right. Hmmmmm.
Mumba morgan
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Mumba morgan »

:tiphat: The reviews about the watch maker reminds each one of us that time wasted cannot be recovered unless you rethink over and over about your actions. We are reminded to make informed decisisions in life. Otherwise time awaits no one
Samanthajayne12
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samanthajayne12.html
Latest Review: Escape by Mark Kingston Levin, PhD
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Samanthajayne12 »

What a great message for a book to have! At first look of the cover and the title, I didn’t think this would be something I was interested in but I actually love the concept of this story from what I read in the review!
Debjani Ghosh
Favorite Book: The Lord Of The Rings
Currently Reading: The Evacuees
Bookshelf Size: 86
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-debjani-ghosh.html
Latest Review: Days of the Giants by RJ Petrella

Post by Debjani Ghosh »

Writing about time travel can be a tricky thing. However, judging by your review, it seems the author has done a commendable job as he has penned an engaging thriller that's concise and has been written lucidly. Thanks for the review!
garima597
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-garima597.html
Latest Review: Superhighway by Alex Fayman

Post by garima597 »

I really love time traveling books. Anaya's story fascinates me. The way her life takes a turn when she travels in her past really intrigues me. I will definitely give it a try.
G@RIMA :techie-studyingbrown:
Julehart1
Currently Reading: Adrift
Bookshelf Size: 85
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julehart1.html
Latest Review: Killing Time ... Physics, Lust and Greed Series Book 3 by Mike Murphey

Post by Julehart1 »

This book sounds very interesting. I love time-travel stories. I like the message about living and not just surviving. I really want to read this book. Thanks for your review.
dragonet07
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 23031">The Beauty of the Fall</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1718
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dragonet07.html
Latest Review: Creating Literary Stories: A Fiction Writer's Guide by William H. Coles

Post by dragonet07 »

This sort of lesson has been used in many time-travel plots, but I'm still intrigued to learn about Anaya's life and how the encounter with that patient led to the time travel. So many avenues that can be taken there. Thank you for the helpful review.
The more that you read,
The more things you will know.
The more that you learn,
The more places you'll go.
~Dr. Seuss
PriyankaBhowmick
Favorite Book: Damn the cancer
Currently Reading: The Face of Fear
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-priyanka-bhowmick.html
Latest Review: White Night by J.J. Holt

Post by PriyankaBhowmick »

The Watchmaker’s Doctor...the theme of this story is very nice. time travel is the most valuable issue in the science world. the using language of this story is too easy to the understanding. cover picture of this book is too good. I like this book.
czar_milli
Favorite Book: Adrift
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28

Post by czar_milli »

Fascinating book, practically everyone in life has wished they could go back in time, and undo a particular thing they did wrong or things they did, it simply tells us to live momentarily, and to work on the things that may make us regret or make us need a watchmaker's doctor, time travel is certainly not possible, but making amendments, saying sorry, all these are some sort of time travel. Thumbs up to G.M.T Shuilling
Shalin Antonia Lopez
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Shalin Antonia Lopez »

This is a good book and by reading this book we can understand how the life is and how it goes on
BeingTheWriter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-beingthewriter.html
Latest Review: Superhighway by Alex Fayman

Post by BeingTheWriter »

I absolutely love the time travel theme in books. This sounds like exactly the type of book I would love to read! I wonder how different things would be for me if I went back to high school.
Van112
Currently Reading: How To Fall In Love
Bookshelf Size: 98
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vivianne-nat.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by Van112 »

This book is fascinating, though it has a common plot, the write managed to make a twist of their own solely for the book. I love the idea of time traveling. It is like you have a control over everything. The catch though is if you change a single detail the future changes massively. So it is very exciting.
:techie-studyingbrown:

“I don't think all writers are sad, she said. I think it's the other way around- all sad people write.” - Langleav
simplymica26
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-simplymica26.html
Latest Review: Devilish by Tricia Barr

Post by simplymica26 »

Wow! There's a lot to take on this one! Your review gives me a lot of reasons to read this book. Thank you for your awesome review and congratulations!

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”