Official Review: Invasion by Roxanne Bland

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Darmo13
Currently Reading: TIME'S UP
Bookshelf Size: 9

Re: Official Review: Invasion by Roxanne Bland

Post by Darmo13 »

The Invasion by Roxanne Bland was a surprise to me. I do not like or read stories about ware wolfs, vampires, and different types of characters (Zots) are the main characters. However, when I started to read it, I could not stop. The beginning was hard for me to picture so I had to read some parts twice to understand but that was me not the writing.
Kurt as the lead character is strong and shows a weakness that is not usually seen in main characters. He comes out strong, but you find as a result of bad judgement on his and two others close to him, he is dying to himself as a result of the tryst procedure that was done with good intentions but did not work. As a result, Kurt and the others who participated have taken a dark road, that neither of them was eager to travel.
In regard to the author’s keeping the reader’s attention, and the feelings reading Invasion gave me, I give it a 3 out of 4 stars. I would recommend it to any reader of this type of novels.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”