Review of Un-Ringing the Bell

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Darlings O
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 100
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-darlington-onuoha.html
Latest Review: Imperfect Lives Perfect Grace by Dr. E.M. Johnson

Review of Un-Ringing the Bell

Post by Darlings O »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Un-Ringing the Bell" by Ralph & Lynda Homan.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Un-Ringing The Bell by Ralph and Lynda Homan is a science fiction book about the life and discoveries of a super science intellect, Keller. Barney, with his love and drive for science and theoretical physics, discovered a massive breakthrough. This knowledge could either make or mar society. Barney, however, intends to do a lot with this newfound knowledge.

The US government and that of other rival countries are threatened by this breakthrough. They would go any length to take it away from the great physicist and have it in their custody. How far can they go to achieve this? What will become of Mr Keller with all his great knowledge of the good and bad?

This book is filled with many positive aspects; I doubt I can mention them all. The storyline is superb! I love it; it couldn't have been more perfect. I like how the story transitioned and how every event was captured and detailed, including phone conversations. It helped me understand every bit of the story. I got to learn a lot about physics and sciences from this book. I discovered how theories could be practical. There's a huge link between physics and the world beyond. One could slip in and out with the use of mere codes and physical processes. I gained this knowledge from this book. I got a clearer picture of the many lies we are told by the people in power and made to believe to be true. This book taught me how much the government love their powers and the length they can go to keep power surging from them alone. I love how the story of God is told in this book. It was real and without imperfections. I like the plot twist; the story already ended in my head, but the change took me by surprise. The characters in this book were flawless; they all helped the story flow well; I like that the most. My favourite is Barney. I like how he is weird yet focused. Most importantly, I like how detailed this book is.

This book has no negative aspects; I couldn't find any. I like everything about this book, from the plot, to the characters down to the settings. They were all faultless.

This book was well written and edited. Only a few errors were spotted while I read this book. The book was professionally edited. I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. I gave this book this rating because I believe that is the rating it deserves. I enjoyed every aspect of the book. The author did a great job, and most importantly, I found no faults at all with this book.

I recommend this book to physicians, theorists, atheists, and all lovers of science fiction.

Un-Ringing the Bell
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Time Before Time
Bookshelf Size: 1015
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: All the Targets by Noah Bond
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

The book that I’m reading now is similar. Everyone wants a piece of the discovery until it starts to go wrong.
Chinemezu Okafor
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinemezu-okafor.html
Latest Review: Doctor in the World by Hiram Baddeley

Post by Chinemezu Okafor »

I wonder what would become of Keller with all his great knowledge. I love the storyline of this book. Thank you for this review. I would read it when I am less busy.
Ivan Mukaaga
Favorite Book: End of the Last Great Kingdom
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ivan-mukaaga.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Ivan Mukaaga »

It seems at least this is an eye opener; “I got a clearer picture of the many lies we are told by the people in power and made to believe to be true. This book taught me how much the government love their powers and the length they can go to keep power surging from them alone”. Reviewer. Many trust their governments to death not knowing they are living a life of lies. Thanks, good review.
Mr Excellence
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mr-excellence.html
Latest Review: Four Critical Days by Edward Vogler

Post by Mr Excellence »

This science fiction has an intriguing storyline which I love. I'm just thinking of what the US government will do to Mr Keller.
Chiwendu Ikechukwu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 71
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chiwendu-ikechukwu.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Chiwendu Ikechukwu »

It is interesting to know that captivating reviews like this are gotten in this site. This book seems interesting. Adding it to my book shelf ASAP.
ThankGod Onyishi
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thankgod-onyishi.html
Latest Review: The Blood of My Mother by Roccie Hill

Post by ThankGod Onyishi »

The relationship that the book creates between certain theories fascinates me. I hope I find it as superb as you did. Thank you for the review.
Shadreck Rogers
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shadreck-rogers.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Shadreck Rogers »

Keller sounds like a character I am inspiring to be. I would love this book.
NetMassimo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Flinx's Folly
Bookshelf Size: 419
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-netmassimo.html
Latest Review: Three Bullets by Charles Alexander
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 26%

Post by NetMassimo »

This seems like an engaging novel that mixes important scientific elements and the governent's interest in exploiting them in ways that are not positive. Thank you for your great review!
Ciao :)
Massimo

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”