Review of All will be revealed

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Jeremie Mondejar
Official Reviewer Representative
Favorite Author: Still searching
Currently Reading: SandPeople
Bookshelf Size: 1377
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeremie-mondejar.html
Latest Review: The Book of Moncoto by Mosetta Penick Phillips-Cermak, Ph.D.

Review of All will be revealed

Post by Jeremie Mondejar »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "All will be revealed" by Oliver Cash.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

What if your imagination tells you something? This is what happens to Oliver Cash. On the other hand, Stardom controlled every satellite in the world. He broadcast live on every television and radio station in the world, presenting his alien companions from different planets in Oliver Cash's eulogy. He was the controversial man of the star as the commentators say it. Did Oliver actually die? Trinity was the new puppet chick of Stardom's plan. She went to another dimension on Stardom's orders, and she discovered something that made her more curious about Oliver. Why was Stardom chosen to be a cosmic envoy? Would extraterrestrials rule the earth in this book? Who is or who are the villain?

All Will Be Revealed is the final fantasy novel of The Oliver Cash Series. The author is called Oliver Cash. I recommend reading the two previous books to fully comprehend the political parody of the series. 2025: The Divided States of America is the first book and What is to Come: The Great Reset is the second book. The author weaves a unique story by depicting recent events in our world today, especially in the United States of America. He adds a scenario of real-world violence with a twist of time travel.

Early on, the author provides a good introduction to his characters and their attributes to the plot through Stardom, which I like best. The extraterrestrial description is well managed within their possible structures and possible imagery. Moreover, the ethereal interlude music balances the readers' weird thoughts on the plot. I liked listing all of Stardom's companions with their respective worlds. Like for example in the planet Xeonos, Koenecians and Nemensium to name a few. In addition to these wonderful attributes, I like the emotional aspects of every character.

I rate this book 3 out of 4 stars. While venturing this book, I note several typing problems, particularly in quotation marks and spelling. The book is not well edited because there are many notable mistakes. Furthermore, the narrative is rather slow, although it has a good emotional impact for readers. At some point, the author is trying to intertwine science and beliefs, but he needs more on putting several exciting scenes. I am a little dismayed by this final novel because of the absence of exciting scenes and actions like a galactic combat or war.

All in all, the concept of the book is absolutely exciting for anyone who loves a slow-paced genre. This story has political elements, if you like. You will cry and worry more as you encounter the scenario in China. If you want a taste of religion, you will be entertained in the person who comes to God. Lastly, alien fanatics will enjoy the mystical force of the one who holds the scepter, especially in shape-shifting and time dimensions.

All will be revealed
View: on Bookshelves
Jeremie

"Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the world."
Owuamanam Eberechukwu
Currently Reading: All will be revealed
Bookshelf Size: 107
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-owuamanam-eberechukwu.html
Latest Review: How to be a SuperStar Salesperson by Audri White

Post by Owuamanam Eberechukwu »

jeminah28 wrote: 25 Jun 2022, 10:05 [Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "All will be revealed" by Oliver Cash.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

What if your imagination tells you something? This is what happens to Oliver Cash. On the other hand, Stardom controlled every satellite in the world. He broadcast live on every television and radio station in the world, presenting his alien companions from different planets in Oliver Cash's eulogy. He was the controversial man of the star as the commentators say it. Did Oliver actually die? Trinity was the new puppet chick of Stardom's plan. She went to another dimension on Stardom's orders, and she discovered something that made her more curious about Oliver. Why was Stardom chosen to be a cosmic envoy? Would extraterrestrials rule the earth in this book? Who is or who are the villain?

All Will Be Revealed is the final fantasy novel of The Oliver Cash Series. The author is called Oliver Cash. I recommend reading the two previous books to fully comprehend the political parody of the series. 2025: The Divided States of America is the first book and What is to Come: The Great Reset is the second book. The author weaves a unique story by depicting recent events in our world today, especially in the United States of America. He adds a scenario of real-world violence with a twist of time travel.

Early on, the author provides a good introduction to his characters and their attributes to the plot through Stardom, which I like best. The extraterrestrial description is well managed within their possible structures and possible imagery. Moreover, the ethereal interlude music balances the readers' weird thoughts on the plot. I liked listing all of Stardom's companions with their respective worlds. Like for example in the planet Xeonos, Koenecians and Nemensium to name a few. In addition to these wonderful attributes, I like the emotional aspects of every character.

I rate this book 3 out of 4 stars. While venturing this book, I note several typing problems, particularly in quotation marks and spelling. The book is not well edited because there are many notable mistakes. Furthermore, the narrative is rather slow, although it has a good emotional impact for readers. At some point, the author is trying to intertwine science and beliefs, but he needs more on putting several exciting scenes. I am a little dismayed by this final novel because of the absence of exciting scenes and actions like a galactic combat or war.

All in all, the concept of the book is absolutely exciting for anyone who loves a slow-paced genre. This story has political elements, if you like. You will cry and worry more as you encounter the scenario in China. If you want a taste of religion, you will be entertained in the person who comes to God. Lastly, alien fanatics will enjoy the mystical force of the one who holds the scepter, especially in shape-shifting and time dimensions.

All will be revealed
“Moreover, the ethereal interlude music balances the readers' weird thoughts on the plot “
Sincerely, you have a way with words that is magnificent. I totally enjoyed the review. I am also curious to know who is the villain. 

"I am learning every day to allow the space between where I am and where I want to be to inspire me and not terrify me."
Tracee Ellis Ross
Jeremie Mondejar
Favorite Author: Still searching
Currently Reading: SandPeople
Bookshelf Size: 1377
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeremie-mondejar.html
Latest Review: The Book of Moncoto by Mosetta Penick Phillips-Cermak, Ph.D.

Post by Jeremie Mondejar »

Owuamanam wrote: 01 Jul 2022, 17:00
jeminah28 wrote: 25 Jun 2022, 10:05 [Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "All will be revealed" by Oliver Cash.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

All will be revealed
“Moreover, the ethereal interlude music balances the readers' weird thoughts on the plot “
Sincerely, you have a way with words that is magnificent. I totally enjoyed the review. I am also curious to know who is the villain. 

Thank you. If you have ample time, it's a fun way to know the villain.
Jeremie

"Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the world."
Owuamanam Eberechukwu
Currently Reading: All will be revealed
Bookshelf Size: 107
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-owuamanam-eberechukwu.html
Latest Review: How to be a SuperStar Salesperson by Audri White

Post by Owuamanam Eberechukwu »

jeminah28 wrote: 01 Jul 2022, 17:04
Owuamanam wrote: 01 Jul 2022, 17:00
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

All will be revealed

Thank you. If you have ample time, it's a fun way to know the villain.

Thanks a lot jeminah for the recommendation. I have added the book to my will read shelve. I will do my best to read it. I will sure find the villain 🦹‍♀️ 😂
"I am learning every day to allow the space between where I am and where I want to be to inspire me and not terrify me."
Tracee Ellis Ross
Waliyat_24
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-waliyat-24.html
Latest Review: Bi-Polaroid by David Samuelson

Post by Waliyat_24 »

Fantasy books are always lovely to read. Getting lost in another world and escaping from reality is a bliss.
Leasa Ana Maria
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: The Devil Pulls the Strings
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 192
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leasa-ana-maria.html
Latest Review: 28 Disastrous Dates: A (Mostly True) Humourous Memoir by Poppy Mortimer

Post by Leasa Ana Maria »

The first paragraph of the review made me confused, but the rest of it is well written. I think I should read the first books first. Maybe then this book will have a chance for me.
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: 2084
Bookshelf Size: 1015
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: Zona II by Fred G. Baker
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

This was a very good review. I’m not looking for a new series and I should probably read the first two books before this one according to your recommendation. I am excited to find out what happens when I do read it, thoug.
Paully_
Currently Reading: 30th Century: Escape (First Edition)
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-paully.html
Latest Review: Red Endures the Test of Time by Thomas Fullmer

Post by Paully_ »

So much is going on in the book. I'm still confused even after reading the review. Who indeed is the villain? Great review by the way.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”