Official Review: Guardians of the Solar Shield

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Francis Aderogbin
Favorite Book: Money Faucet
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 189
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-francis-aderogbin.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Re: Official Review: Guardians of the Solar Shield

Post by Francis Aderogbin »

Fantasy is one of my favourites. And i believed this piece is not going to be an exception. The well-developed characters is also a plus for this piece. Congrats on being the book of the day?
B Sheila Holt
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: One Christmas Eve
Bookshelf Size: 85
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-b-sheila-holt.html
Latest Review: Open Heart by Akil Taher

Post by B Sheila Holt »

Thank you for your great review. I enjoyed the pages I read before I came here. This book is interesting to my science mind. Great job!
I might go and read the rest of the book.
B Sheila Holt
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: One Christmas Eve
Bookshelf Size: 85
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-b-sheila-holt.html
Latest Review: Open Heart by Akil Taher

Post by B Sheila Holt »

Great review. Good job! I loved it
Brenda Creech
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Mary Pat Ferron Caines
Favorite Book: The Reel Sisters
Currently Reading: Rainbow’s End
Bookshelf Size: 357
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-brenda-creech.html
Latest Review: Was She Crying for Me? by Jerry Hyde
fav_author_id: 253250

Post by Brenda Creech »

Miriam Molina wrote: 26 Sep 2021, 14:30
B Creech wrote: 26 Sep 2021, 09:08 I am not an avid fan of sci-fi/fantasy books, but this one sounds intriguing. Not so long ago, the year 2032 sounded far away, but not so much now! With all the things that happen in our world now, such as superstorms, multiple volcanic eruptions, and earthquakes like never seen before, and the effects of global warming, we are suddenly living in what we used to think of as science fiction! Thanks for the great review!
Indeed! What have we done to Earth? God promised Noah no more floods would wipe out the world. He did not say anything about volcanic eruptions and earthquakes. Or pandemics. This is more than just "Houston, we have a problem!"
Yes, it certainly is more! I have been around a long time and I have never seen so many 'natural?' disasters happening on a daily basis before! God said He will destroy the world by fire, and I think about that every day as these volcanos keep erupting!
B. Creech
"Like beauty in the eyes, the divinity of the rose may be in the nose that smells it, and the lover that beholds it." Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”