Official Review: Plume of Fire by Marie Fostino

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Saint Bruno
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 192
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-saint-bruno.html
Latest Review: The vampires missing cape by Steve Stables
fav_author_id: 2484

Re: Official Review: Plume of Fire by Marie Fostino

Post by Saint Bruno »

Pearl Akpan wrote: 09 Oct 2020, 06:58 wow, i’m inclined to read this book because of how drawing your review is. i like concise book that do not diminish the general story. looking forward to reading this, thank you for a great review!
Aishwarya Chhabra wrote: 09 Oct 2020, 04:23 Dystopian world entwined by pandemic, appearance of alien seems quite interesting. Thanks for a nice review.
You're welcome! And thanks for finding time to read and comment on my review.
Kate Park
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kate-park.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Post by Kate Park »

Due to the pandemic that we are experiencing right now, the thought that this book is not actually fictional but from the future is terrifying. I would still love to read this book!
Manang Muyang
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures
Bookshelf Size: 686
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-manang-muyang.html
Latest Review: Your Great Name by Shawn Funk
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Manang Muyang »

Oh my, I hope this pandemic does not wipe out two-thirds of the human population! But following the way of love will always be the right thing to do, pandemic or otherwise.
Justine Ocsebio
Currently Reading: Dancing Under The Stars
Bookshelf Size: 245
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-justine-ocsebio.html
Latest Review: Under Nazi Noses by John Tepper Marlin (Translator), Erik Schaap (Dutch Author)

Post by Justine Ocsebio »

An alien informant appearing to warn people that the Earth would face destruction unless people change their evil ways? That’s a hard task to fulfill. I’m quite intrigued by the premise. The message about love sounds lovely too. Thanks for such a well-written and insightful review.
SamaylaM
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 79
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samaylam.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by SamaylaM »

As much as reading about a pandemic might currently make me a little uneasy, the plot sounds like one worth reading about. I'm already intrigued about Sarah and Ricky's journey in 160 pages. Loved reading your engaging and vivid review!
Saint Bruno
Currently Reading:

Post by Saint Bruno »

Miriam Molina wrote: 09 Oct 2020, 21:19 Oh my, I hope this pandemic does not wipe out two-thirds of the human population! But following the way of love will always be the right thing to do, pandemic or otherwise.
Kate Park wrote: 09 Oct 2020, 15:39 Due to the pandemic that we are experiencing right now, the thought that this book is not actually fictional but from the future is terrifying. I would still love to read this book!
lavenderbooks20 wrote: 09 Oct 2020, 22:19 An alien informant appearing to warn people that the Earth would face destruction unless people change their evil ways? That’s a hard task to fulfill. I’m quite intrigued by the premise. The message about love sounds lovely too. Thanks for such a well-written and insightful review.
SamaylaM wrote: 10 Oct 2020, 00:40 As much as reading about a pandemic might currently make me a little uneasy, the plot sounds like one worth reading about. I'm already intrigued about Sarah and Ricky's journey in 160 pages. Loved reading your engaging and vivid review!
You are all welcome! Thanks too for finding time to read and comment.
Dominik_G
Currently Reading: Secret Window
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dominik-g.html
Latest Review: A Long Dark Rainbow by Michael Tappenden

Post by Dominik_G »

I'm not a huge fan of fantasy stories but it looks like Plume of Fire deals with some very timely topics in a pretty intriguing manner. I enjoyed reading your review. Thank you!
Prisallen
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 233
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prisallen.html
Latest Review: Nirvatra by April Thomas

Post by Prisallen »

When we see the violence and hatred that seem to be growing in today's world, I love the message in this book. We could all show a little more compassion and love. Great review!
ATHIRAJITHI
Favorite Book: Immortals' Requiem
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by ATHIRAJITHI »

Usually I dream about our earth is being attached by aliens,with all the struggles me and my friends saved the earth many times.this book could give me a great thrilling story experiences.
shamayelnur
Favorite Author: Stephen King
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shamayelnur.html
Latest Review: Worldlines by Adam Guest
fav_author_id: 2376

Post by shamayelnur »

Wow the book appears to have a marvelous plot. Reading your review surely shows how imprssed and satisfied you are with the book. Thanks for the review it might help people choose better.
Kevivas03
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kevivas03.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by Kevivas03 »

A good take on the current times we are living in and a great way to admonish people to repent for the Lord's return is nigh.
Saint Bruno
Currently Reading:

Post by Saint Bruno »

Prisallen wrote: 10 Oct 2020, 08:31 When we see the violence and hatred that seem to be growing in today's world, I love the message in this book. We could all show a little more compassion and love. Great review!
ATHIRAJITHI wrote: 10 Oct 2020, 08:59 Usually I dream about our earth is being attached by aliens,with all the struggles me and my friends saved the earth many times.this book could give me a great thrilling story experiences.
shamayelnur wrote: 10 Oct 2020, 12:50 Wow the book appears to have a marvelous plot. Reading your review surely shows how imprssed and satisfied you are with the book. Thanks for the review it might help people choose better.
Kevivas03 wrote: 10 Oct 2020, 23:40 A good take on the current times we are living in and a great way to admonish people to repent for the Lord's return is nigh.
Dominik_G wrote: 10 Oct 2020, 07:55 I'm not a huge fan of fantasy stories but it looks like Plume of Fire deals with some very timely topics in a pretty intriguing manner. I enjoyed reading your review. Thank you!
You are welcome! And thanks for finding time to read and comment on my review.
Tonika632
Currently Reading: White Night
Bookshelf Size: 110
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tonika632.html
Latest Review: Chemicals and Christians by Martha McLaughlin

Post by Tonika632 »

Outstanding book for the current situation with the virus. Great review!
HannahsReads
Currently Reading: An Imperfect Crime
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hannahsreads.html
Latest Review: Commercial Property Made Easy by Chris Lang

Post by HannahsReads »

Wow, this is a timely book, including the events of 2020 to create such an exciting premise! I like that you explain the author's positive message even though this is an intense book with lots of violent things happening in it.
Pearl Akpan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pearl-akpan.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Flesh of the Mind by Matthew Tysz

Post by Pearl Akpan »

I’m Christian and I’m always drawn to books that promotes the message of the faith. I’d love to read how the author uses the device of faith to create a story worth reading.

Thank you for an informative review!

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”