Official Review: Demonslayer by Ian P. Eviston

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Cecilia_L
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 436
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cecilia-l.html
Latest Review: No Rushing when Brushing by Humairah Shah

Re: Official Review: Demonslayer by Ian P. Eviston

Post by Cecilia_L »

I hope the author takes your suggestions regarding the unclear perspectives. I enjoyed your review.
kandscreeley
Special Discussion Leader
Currently Reading: Believarexic
Bookshelf Size: 486
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kandscreeley.html
Latest Review: The Elf Revelation by Jordan David

Post by kandscreeley »

Cecilia_L wrote: 11 Jun 2019, 22:23 I hope the author takes your suggestions regarding the unclear perspectives. I enjoyed your review.
I hope so as well. I would love for this to be readable for a wider audience. Thanks!
A book is a dream you hold in your hands.
—Neil Gaiman
Okpetu02
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Okpetu02 »

It known for its breathtaking animation, intense battles, and well-developed characters.
Sushan Ekanayake
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: My Wind Therapy
Bookshelf Size: 407
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sushan-ekanayake.html
Latest Review: My Wind Therapy: Motorcycling Through A History of Child Abuse And Domestic Violence by Queen Five Star
Reading Device: B0794JC2K5

Post by Sushan Ekanayake »

Demonslayer by Ian P. Eviston is a gripping fantasy with a dark twist on human-demon dynamics. It is full of action and intriguing characters. Fantasy lovers, get ready for a raw and enthralling world. Congratulations on being BOTD!
We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve.

- Bill Gates -

:lire4: $u$han €kanayak€ :text-feedback:
Leahremmi
Currently Reading:

Post by Leahremmi »

Demonslayer is a gripping tale of courage and vengeance. The characters are vividly portrayed, and the intricate plot keeps you on the edge of your seat. The author's world-building is impressive, and the battle scenes are adrenaline-pumping. This is a must-read for fans of epic fantasy and action-packed storytelling."
Kelvinna
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelvinna.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books A Second Kiss Goodnight (A Bedtime Story) by Steve William Laible

Post by Kelvinna »

Congratulations on wining BOTD I really love the twist in the book as also i enjoyed the action in the Also.
Okpetu02

Post by Okpetu02 »

Thanks i really acknowledge your words
Kshitija Sonawane
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kshitija-sonawane.html
Latest Review: Snippets from a Twisted Mind by Sean O’Banion
2024 Reading Goal: 24
2024 Goal Completion: 33%

Post by Kshitija Sonawane »

You did not shy away from pointing out problems in their book. Good job with that. We need more reviewers like you. Congratulations to the author for getting the BOTD and I would like to read books like that. The review reminded me of Vampire diaries where everything was possible. The possibilities are endless. I wish the author all the best in their future endeavours.
Elizabeth Humberstone
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elizabeth-humberstone.html
Latest Review: Snippets from a Twisted Mind by Sean O’Banion

Post by Elizabeth Humberstone »

This book sounds exactly like something I would love to read! Hopefully the errors can be fixed and the perspective changes can be made more obvious.
Emma Ussel
Currently Reading: Demonslayer
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emma-ussel.html
Latest Review: The Shanghai Circle by Tony Henderson

Post by Emma Ussel »

Fantasy, Family and Darkness? I'm interested!
Thanks for the in depth review
Okpetu02

Post by Okpetu02 »

Elizabeth Humberstone wrote: 03 Nov 2023, 10:45 This book sounds exactly like something I would love to read! Hopefully the errors can be fixed and the perspective changes can be made more obvious.
Thank for your a knowledge word from you
Okpetu02

Post by Okpetu02 »

BhaktiPune wrote: 03 Nov 2023, 10:43 You did not shy away from pointing out problems in their book. Good job with that. We need more reviewers like you. Congratulations to the author for getting the BOTD and I would like to read books like that. The review reminded me of Vampire diaries where everything was possible. The possibilities are endless. I wish the author all the best in their future endeavours.
Thanks I appreciate your words
Marina Flisvou
Currently Reading: Beyond the Golden Door
Bookshelf Size: 106
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marina-flisvou.html
Latest Review: Powerhouse Radio: Rough Roads, Radiance, and Rebirth by Kingsley H. Smith

Post by Marina Flisvou »

It sounds like the book has an intriguing premise with a blend of magic, demons, and action. You've highlighted some positives, such as the variety of characters and the world-building, while also noting issues with perspective shifts and editing. Your review provides a balanced perspective on the book's strengths and areas for improvement, offering valuable insights to others considering reading it.
Marina
Miss_BeckyG
Currently Reading: Behind Broken Glass Walls
Bookshelf Size: 1129
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-miss-beckyg.html
Latest Review: East Wind, 2nd edition by Jack Winnick

Post by Miss_BeckyG »

This is an action packed dark fantasy featuring magic, demons, and humans. The demons and humans have a tentative treaty that is unacceptable to some demons. From the review, genre fans would enjoy the book more if the errors mentioned would be addressed.
I look forward to seeing a review of the edited version. Congratulations on BOTD.
Thank you for your wonderful, honest review.
“ Ego says, "Once everything falls into place, I'll feel peace." Spirit says "Find your peace, and then everything will fall into place." ”
Marianne Williamson
RJ Reviews
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 68
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rj-reviews.html
Latest Review: 30th Century: Escape (General Audience Edition) by Mark Kingston Levin PhD
Reading Device: 1400697484
2024 Reading Goal: 24
2024 Goal Completion: 66%

Post by RJ Reviews »

Stories about demons are my favorite! And this one seems promising with lots of intricate features like magic, rebellion and conspiracy. A fantasy book with lots of characters and twists are bound to entertain readers. Congrats on BOTD!

This review is so well-written! It points out all the positive and negative aspects of the book honestly. It warns readers about the potential flaws and helps them decide. Thank you for sharing such a beautifully detailed review.
"The gods grow jealous of too much contentment anywhere, and they show their displeasure all of a sudden.” - R. K. Narayan, Maldudi Days

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”