The Name of the Wind/ The Wise Man's Fear

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sarah_Lou
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: The Name of the Wind/ The Wise Man's Fear

Post by Sarah_Lou »

I have been waiting for years for the next book in the series, and whenever I stop in at a bookshop I will immediately go to the fantasy section to see if there is another Rothfuss on the shelves. I think Audi has achieved some higher level of knowledge at the university, possibly about the Amyr, and is paying for it in some way. I really like Bast. He is somehow tied to Kvothe, there is a sort of obligation there, but I don't think he minds. I think the Chronicler has been sent by someone and is more than he seems.
MirandaBruscas
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by MirandaBruscas »

As one of my favorite book series I’m anxiously waiting for more of the king killer chronicles, bast is such an interesting character and I hope we get to learn more about him soon. As for kvothe he’s a genuinely interesting character with a realistic if intelligent view of the world and how to deal with the many of the problems he faces.
Barbara Larkin
Currently Reading: The Raven Boys
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-barbara-larkin.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Flesh of the Mind by Matthew Tysz

Post by Barbara Larkin »

I mean, we kind of know who Bast is - it's just how he met Kvothe and why he's being mentored by him I'm really interested in.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”