Official Review: Heart of a Child

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Jonida
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jonida.html
Latest Review: The MECE Muse by Christie Lindor

Re: Official Review: Heart of a Child

Post by Jonida »

I couldn't wait to grow up when I was young, and now... I want to go back to those fantastic days...
AmySmiles
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Dana Peters
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 149
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amysmiles.html
Latest Review: Sex Education for Adults Secrets to Amazing Sex and Happily Ever After Too by John Wilder
fav_author_id: 154082

Post by AmySmiles »

Jonida wrote: 26 Jul 2018, 16:30 I couldn't wait to grow up when I was young, and now... I want to go back to those fantastic days...
I think a lot of adults feel the same way. Thanks for commenting.
Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book.
–Author Unknown
JR Mercier
Favorite Book: The Bear and the Nightingale
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 129
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jr-mercier.html
Latest Review: Betrayal by Maggie Walsh

Post by JR Mercier »

There is a blissful ignorance of being a child that I miss dearly. I've only recently learned of writing prompts and some of them are so wildly imaginative - I love it. Great review!
Dream up something wild and improbable.
-Strange The Dreamer, Laini Taylor
AmySmiles
Currently Reading:
Latest Review: Sex Education for Adults Secrets to Amazing Sex and Happily Ever After Too by John Wilder

Post by AmySmiles »

JR Mercier wrote: 27 Jul 2018, 01:20 There is a blissful ignorance of being a child that I miss dearly. I've only recently learned of writing prompts and some of them are so wildly imaginative - I love it. Great review!
It is interesting to read what people come up with. Thanks for commenting.
Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book.
–Author Unknown
gen_g
Currently Reading: 1984
Bookshelf Size: 104
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gen-g.html
Latest Review: The Diary That Will Change Your Lives Forever by Georgios Zelelidis

Post by gen_g »

This seems like a delightful read, one best enjoyed with a couple of snacks. Thanks for the lovely review!
AmySmiles
Currently Reading:

Post by AmySmiles »

gen_g wrote: 27 Jul 2018, 09:32 This seems like a delightful read, one best enjoyed with a couple of snacks. Thanks for the lovely review!
Oh definitely one you could curl up with on a lazy Sunday afternoon and just go back in time for awhile. Thank you for your comment.
–Author Unknown
kfwilson6
Currently Reading: Lord of Chaos
Bookshelf Size: 298
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kfwilson6.html
Latest Review: The Stone Wall Crossing by Alice Schellhorn Magrane
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by kfwilson6 »

My curiosity was piqued by the concept of the writing prompts. I like that the imagination can cause someone starting at the exact same point as a second person to go in a completely different direction. Wonderful review. I like the uniqueness of this book.
AmySmiles
Currently Reading:

Post by AmySmiles »

kfwilson6 wrote: 27 Jul 2018, 16:12 My curiosity was piqued by the concept of the writing prompts. I like that the imagination can cause someone starting at the exact same point as a second person to go in a completely different direction. Wonderful review. I like the uniqueness of this book.

It is very interesting. Thanks for commenting.
–Author Unknown
Bella_Lia
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bella-lia.html
Latest Review: Heartaches by H.M. Irwing

Post by Bella_Lia »

Reading this would bring a feeling of nostalgia. How I miss not giving a care of anything but my stomach. Thanks for the review.
AmySmiles
Currently Reading:

Post by AmySmiles »

Bella_Lia wrote: 28 Jul 2018, 14:55 Reading this would bring a feeling of nostalgia. How I miss not giving a care of anything but my stomach. Thanks for the review.
Thanks for the comment.
–Author Unknown
julessawyer
Currently Reading: The Lost Continent
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julessawyer.html
Latest Review: Randy Love...at your service by Shay Carter

Post by julessawyer »

I will definitely read this book. I love books and stories regarding childhood and children. It reminds me of good old days and when the world you think as a child is a safe place. The world of children have no heartaches and broken dreams. Thank you for your review.
AmySmiles
Currently Reading:

Post by AmySmiles »

julessawyer wrote: 29 Jul 2018, 08:27 I will definitely read this book. I love books and stories regarding childhood and children. It reminds me of good old days and when the world you think as a child is a safe place. The world of children have no heartaches and broken dreams. Thank you for your review.
Enjoy and thanks for the comment.
–Author Unknown
Fu Zaila
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1067
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fuzaila.html
Latest Review: What's Your Favorite Color? by Amber L Lassiter

Post by Fu Zaila »

I love the idea of two sections - one for children and one for adults each. It would give a wonderful perspective for both age groups to enjoy. The writing prompts at the end would definitely be helpful to every budding writer. Thank you for the review!
"Create your own identity. Let it be unique for yourself yet identifiable for others." :tiphat:
AmySmiles
Currently Reading:

Post by AmySmiles »

Fuzaila wrote: 30 Jul 2018, 07:23 I love the idea of two sections - one for children and one for adults each. It would give a wonderful perspective for both age groups to enjoy. The writing prompts at the end would definitely be helpful to every budding writer. Thank you for the review!
It was fun to read. Thanks for the comment.
–Author Unknown
booklysis
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-booklysis.html
Latest Review: Pastoring is not what you think by Elijah Oladimeji

Post by booklysis »

I would love to recall my childhood back by reading this.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”